In this post we have shared an overview and download link of FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION INTENSIVE REVIEW PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
If you are studying for the family nurse practitioner certification exam, the highly acclaimed Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review is a must-have resource, and with interactive digital prep included with purchase, it is easier than ever to study for the FNP exam. Lauded for its concise, well-organized format, this fourth edition has been significantly revised and updated to feature key information about the new AANPCB and ANCC certification exams, all new end-of-chapter review questions, and new full-color images.
The fourth edition also features four practice tests with hundreds of new questions and rationales―800 questions in total. Extensive test-taking techniques and question dissection and analysis chapters help you identify the best clues during the problem-solving process so that you can strategically master the certification exam.
Designed to help FNP candidates boost their confidence through intensive review and high-quality questions, the fourth edition continues to provide succinct, precisely targeted “need-to-know” details of diseases and classic presentations you can expect to see in practice in patients across the life span. Organized by body system, chapters are consistently formatted to include Danger Signals, Normal Findings, Lab Findings, Benign Variants, and Disease Review topics. Each chapter features valuable Exam Tips and Clinical Pearls that highlight key considerations and information likely to be encountered on the exam, ideal for a last-minute refresher before test day. Ensure success by making this essential resource―praised by thousands for helping them pass their certification―a key part of your exam prep study regimen.
Features of Family Nurse practitioner Certification Intensive Review PDF:
- Includes updated information reflecting the new AANPCB and ANCC certification exams
- Introduces new end-of-chapter review questions to help you assess knowledge application and retention
- Features four practice tests with hundreds of new questions and rationales
- Provides a succinct and highly targeted review of diseases commonly seen in primary care, updated clinical information, all new color photos, and Exam Tips and Clinical Pearls to highlight key exam content
- Outlines Danger Signals, Normal Findings, Lab Findings, and Benign Variants in physical assessment of each body system
- Delineates strategic question-dissection techniques to simplify the problem-solving process
- Offers an intensive pharmacology review and review of professional issues―ethical guidelines, professional roles, reimbursement, research, evidence-based medicine and epidemiology, and cultural considerations
- All the high-quality content from the book
- Personalized study plan based on exam date
- 800 questions and answers with rationales—study by topic to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Lessons and flashcards on key information and abbreviations
- Discussion board to connect with FNP exam-prep community
- Games to make studying fun.
About the Author:
Maria T. Codina Leik, MSN, ARNP, FNP-C, AGPCNP-BC, is the president and principal lecturer at National ARNP Services, Inc. (npreview.com). Well known for her ability to simplify complex concepts, she is a popular speaker and educator. Ms. Leik previously taught in the nurse practitioner program at Florida International University Graduate School of Nursing. She is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in two specialties: Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner. She is an experienced nurse practitioner with more than two decades of clinical practice. Ms. Leik is the author of Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review and Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review, which are both in their fourth editions, and a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 960 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0826163726
- ISBN-13 : 978-0826163721
- Item Weight : 2.9 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.75 x 1.25 x 9.75 inches.
Download Family Nurse practitioner Certification Intensive Review 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Family Nurse practitioner Certification Intensive Review 4th Edition PDF PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.