In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
First Aid is a popular publisher of medical books series special is that it has been written by residents themselves and then checked by the First Aid medical faculty. Its USMLE Step 3 solutions are curated under the supervision of Doctor Tao Le. Who is associated with The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the University of Louisville. The series is continually updated and revised to ensure that the students are best prepared for their exam session.
The First Aid USMLE Step 3 set includes:
1) 100 mini-cases
2) Vignette-style “flash cards”
3) Full-color clinical images
– Takes ideas from former med students and professors, so you know they are relevant
– In-depth and comprehensive review
– Practice cases are similar to what you will see on the exam, leaving you confident and prepared
– Really needs to be supplemented with step 2 books.
Key Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 PDF 4th Edition:
- The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3―written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy.
- Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam.
- Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information.
- Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”.
- 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam.
- More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flashcards” and full-color clinical images.
- Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS.
- The content of each topic is fairly concise, yet covers all important information and leaves you with a deep understanding of the subjects at hand. There are 100 exam-styled mini cases discussed throughout the span of the book, which will give you with a clear view of what to expect in the exams and allow you to learn how to give the perfect response to such cases.
- The flash cards are a great revision tool and will give you time to test your learning throughout the day.
- My only qualm with this series is that First Aid has made each set dependent on the other; therefore for a complete understanding and thorough revision, you would have to supplement this series with the step 2 series from First Aid.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- CHAPTER 1. Guide to the USMLE Step 3 and
Supplement: Guide to the CCS
- CHAPTER 2. Ambulatory Medicine
- CHAPTER 3. Cardiovascular
- CHAPTER 4. Emergency Medicine
- CHAPTER 5. Endocrinology
- CHAPTER 6. Ethics and Statistics
- CHAPTER 7. Gastroenterology
- CHAPTER 8. Hematology
- CHAPTER 9. Oncology
- CHAPTER 10. Infectious Disease
- CHAPTER 11. Musculoskeletal
- CHAPTER 12. Nephrology
- CHAPTER 13. Neurology
- CHAPTER 14. Obstetrics
- CHAPTER 15. Gynecology
- CHAPTER 16. Pediatrics
- CHAPTER 17. Psychiatry
- CHAPTER 18. Pulmonary
- CHAPTER 19. High-Yield CCS Cases
Download First Aid USMLE Step 3 PDF free:
You can easily download first aid for USMLE step 3 easily by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us the through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].