In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
First Aid is a popular publisher of medical books series special is that it has been written by residents themselves and then checked by the First Aid medical faculty. Its USMLE Step 3 solutions are curated under the supervision of Doctor Tao Le. Who is associated with The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the University of Louisville. The series is continually updated and revised to ensure that the students are best prepared for their exam session.
The First Aid USMLE Step 3 set includes:
1) 100 mini-cases
2) Vignette-style “flash cards”
3) Full-color clinical images
– Takes ideas from former med students and professors, so you know they are relevant
– In-depth and comprehensive review
– Practice cases are similar to what you will see on the exam, leaving you confident and prepared
– Really needs to be supplemented with step 2 books.
Key Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 PDF 4th Edition:
- The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3―written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy.
- Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam.
- Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information.
- Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”.
- 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam.
- More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flashcards” and full-color clinical images.
- Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS.
- The content of each topic is fairly concise, yet covers all important information and leaves you with a deep understanding of the subjects at hand. There are 100 exam-styled mini cases discussed throughout the span of the book, which will give you with a clear view of what to expect in the exams and allow you to learn how to give the perfect response to such cases.
- The flash cards are a great revision tool and will give you time to test your learning throughout the day.
- My only qualm with this series is that First Aid has made each set dependent on the other; therefore for a complete understanding and thorough revision, you would have to supplement this series with the step 2 series from First Aid.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
CHAPTER 1. Guide to the USMLE Step 3 and
Supplement: Guide to the CCS
CHAPTER 2. Ambulatory Medicine
CHAPTER 3. Cardiovascular
CHAPTER 4. Emergency Medicine
CHAPTER 5. Endocrinology
CHAPTER 6. Ethics and Statistics
CHAPTER 7. Gastroenterology
CHAPTER 8. Hematology
CHAPTER 9. Oncology
CHAPTER 10. Infectious Disease
CHAPTER 11. Musculoskeletal
CHAPTER 12. Nephrology
CHAPTER 13. Neurology
CHAPTER 14. Obstetrics
CHAPTER 15. Gynecology
CHAPTER 16. Pediatrics
CHAPTER 17. Psychiatry
CHAPTER 18. Pulmonary
CHAPTER 19. High-Yield CCS Cases
Download First Aid USMLE Step 3 PDF free:
You can easily download first aid for USMLE step 3 easily by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us the through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.