In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of FUNDAMENTAL OF CARDIOLOGY FOR USMLE AND GENERAL MEDICAL BOARD 2121 EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Fundamentals of Cardiology is an accurate and comprehensive cardiology review book that guarantees success on the cardiology section of USMLE, ABFM and ABIM exams.
Features of Fundamentals of Cardiology: For the USMLE and General Medics 2nd Edition PDF:
- The book begins with high-yield basic clinical concepts of embryology, anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology that will be helpful for any new learner.
- After reviewing preclinical chapters, there is a section on high-yield pathology and their management.
- The key feature of this book is that it represents the most recent evidence-based cardiology guidelines that every general doctor or student must know.
- This book does not make you memorize mnemonic but rather tells you exactly what is the first and next steps in management.
- This extraordinary method is the key to your success on USMLE board exams and it will distinguish you from others who have not read this book.
- All of this information is covered in a comprehensive 276 pages, which makes it an excellent review guide for anyone interested in reviewing high-yield concepts of cardiology or for students who are scoring low in the cardiology section of their exam.
- Join us for free to review the updated medicine at @medrx_education (twitter).
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
CHAPTER 1 – EMBRYOLOGY OF HEART
- Vascular Development
- Fetal Circulation
- Septation of Heart Tube
CHAPTER 2 – ANATOMY
- Internal Structures
- External Structures
- Cardiac Territories
- Cardiac Projection
- Cardiac Muscle fibre
- Conduction Pathway
- Coronary Arteries
CHAPTER 3 – PHYSIOLOGY
- Concepts of Preload, Ejection Fraction & Cardiac Output
- Concepts of Velocity, Area, Resistance and Flow
- Auto-Regulation of Blood Flow
- Resistance In Series And Parallel Circuits
- Blood Pressure
- Compliance and Elasticity of Vessels
- Relationship Between Contractility & Preload
- Action Potential
- Normal ECG
- Autoregulation of Blood Pressure
- Baroreceptor reflex
- Renin-Angiotension-Aldosterone System
- Phases of Cardiac Cycle
- Valvular Problems and Pressure-Volume Loops
- Ventricular Pressure Testing
- Heart sounds
- Effect of Posture, Amyl Nitrate & Arterioconstriction on Murmurs
- Jugular venous pressure
CHAPTER 4 – ARTERIAL PATHOLOGY
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Hypertensive Crisis
- Aortic Dissection
- Coarctation of Aorta
- Raynaud Phenomenon
CHAPTER 5 – VENOUS PATHOLOGY
- Venous System of Leg
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Superficial Thrombophlebitis
- Leg Ulcers
CHAPTER 6 – CARDIAC PATHOLOGY
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Cardiac Arrest vs Respiratory Arrest
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Broken Heart Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Circulatory Shock
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Valvular Pathology
CHAPTER 7 – CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE
- Acyanotic condition
- Cyanotic conditions
- Valvular Defects
CHAPTER 8 – ARRHYTHMIAS
- Narrow QRS Complex
- Wide QRS Complex
- Sinus Tachycardia
- Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome
- Focal Junctional Tachycardia
- Multifocal Atrial Tachycardia
- Premature Atrial Contractions
- Heart Blocks
CHAPTER 9 – CARDIAC TUMORS
- Benign tumors
- Malignant Tumors
CHAPTER 10 – CARDIAC PHARMACOLOGY
- Antiarrhythmic drugs
- Antihypertensive drugs
- Antihyperlipidemic drugs
- Non Pharmacological Treatments
Download Fundamentals of Cardiology for USMLE and General Medical Boards PDF Free:
You can easily download Cardiology for USMLE and General Medical Boards PDF Free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.