Features of Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications 5th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Highlights clinical content in blue throughout the text, helping you focus on what you need to know in the clinical environment.
- Presents thoroughly updated information in every chapter, with an emphasis on new clinical thinking as related to the brain and systems neurobiology.
- Features hundreds of correlated state-of-the-art imaging examples, anatomical diagrams, and histology photos – nearly half are new or improved for this edition.
- Pays special attention to the correct use of clinical and anatomical terminology, and provides new clinical text and clinical-anatomical correlation.
Table of Contents:
- Section I Essential Concepts
- 1 Orientation to the Structure and Imaging of the Central Nervous System
- 2 The Cell Biology of Neurons and Glia
- 3 The Electrochemical Basis of Nerve Function
- 4 Chemical Signaling in the Nervous System
- 5 Development of the Nervous System
- Section II Regional Neurobiology
- 6 The Ventricles, Choroid Plexus, and Cerebrospinal Fluid
- 7 The Meninges
- 8 A Survey of the Cerebrovascular System
- 9 The Spinal Cord
- 10 An Overview of the Brainstem
- 11 The Medulla Oblongata
- 12 The Pons and Cerebellum
- 13 The Midbrain
- 14 A Synopsis of Cranial Nerves of the Brainstem
- 15 The Diencephalon
- 16 The Telencephalon
- Section III Systems Neurobiology
- 17 The Somatosensory System I: Tactile Discrimination and Position Sense
- 18 The Somatosensory System II: Nociception, Thermal Sense, and Touch
- 19 Viscerosensory Pathways
- 20 The Visual System
- 21 The Auditory System
- 22 The Vestibular System
- 23 Olfaction and Taste
- 24 Motor System I: Peripheral Sensory, Brainstem, and Spinal Influence on Anterior Horn Neurons
- 25 Motor System II: Corticofugal Systems and the Control of Movement
- 26 The Basal Nuclei
- 27 The Cerebellum
- 28 Visual Motor Systems
- 29 Visceral Motor Pathways
- 30 The Hypothalamus
- 31 The Limbic System
- 32 The Cerebral Cortex
- 33 The Neurologic Examination
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 528 pages
- Item Weight : 3.95 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.1 x 0.9 x 12.2 inches
Download Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications 5th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications 5th Edition free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.