In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Fundamentals of Body MRI PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Effectively perform and interpret MR body imaging with this concise, highly illustrated resource! Fundamentals of Body MRI, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Christopher Roth and Sandeep Deshmukh, covers the essential concepts residents, fellows, and practitioners need to know, laying a solid foundation for understanding the basics and making accurate diagnoses. This easy-to-use title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series covers all common body MR imaging indications and conditions, while providing new content on physics and noninterpretive skills with an emphasis on quality and safety.
Main Features of Fundamentals of Body MRI:
- More than 1,400 detailed MRI images and 100 algorithms and diagrams highlight key findings and help you grasp visual nuances of images you’re likely to encounter.
- All common body MR imaging content is covered, along with discussion of how physics, techniques, hardware, and artifacts affect results.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Newly streamlined format helps you retrieve important information more quickly.
- Extensively revised content on the liver, including new MRI contrast agents; new coverage of the spleen; and new safety tips and guidelines keep you up to date.
- New chapters on GI imaging, the prostate, and the male genitourinary system make this a one-stop reference to address the full range of body MRI.
Key Features of 3rd Edition:
- Covers all common body MR imaging content, along with discussion of how physics, techniques, hardware, and artifacts affect results―all summarized in an easy-to-read format with practical applications throughout.
- Features more than 1,600 detailed MRI images and 100 algorithms and diagrams that highlight key findings and help you grasp visual nuances of images you’re likely to encounter.
- Contains extensively revised content on liver lesions, including new coverage on LI-RADS system, and new safety tips and guidelines that keep you up to date.
- Includes new information on MR defecography and advances in rectal cancer staging and post-treatment imaging, including new content on inflammatory bowel disease.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
Table of Contents with review:
- 1. Introduction and Physics of Body MRI
- 2. MRI of Focal Liver Lesions
- 3. MRI of Diffuse Liver Disease
- 4. MRI of the Gallbladder and Biliary System
- 5. MRI of the Pancreas and Spleen
- 6. MRI of the Kidneys, Ureters, and Urinary Bladder
- 7. MRI of the Adrenal Glands and Retroperitoneum
- 8. MRI of the Gastrointestinal System
- 9. MRI of the Uterus, Cervix, and Vagina
- 10. MRI of the Ovaries and Adnexa
- 11. MRI of the Prostate and Male Genitourinary System
About the Author:
Download Fundamentals of Body MRI PDF Free:
You can easily download Fundamentals of Body MRI PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.