In this post we share PDF link of Ganong’s Review Of Medical Physiology along with review and features. The PDF link is available at the end section of this post.
For more than four decades, Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology has been helping those in the medical field understand human and mammalian physiology. Applauded for its interesting and engagingly written style, Ganong’s concisely covers every important topic without sacrificing depth or readability, and delivers more detailed, high-yield information per page than any other similar text or review.
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research and developments in important areas such as chronic pain, reproductive physiology, and acid-base homeostasis, Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, Twenty-Sixth Edition incorporates examples from clinical medicine to illustrate important physiologic concepts. Ganong’s will prove valuable to students who need a concise review for the USMLE, or physicians who want to keep pace with the ever-changing world of medical physiology.
Features of Ganong’s Medical physiology 26th Edition PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- More than 600 full-color illustrations.
- Two types of review questions: end-of-chapter and board-style.
- NEW! Increased number of clinical cases and flow charts.
- NEW! Video tutorials from the author; high-yield Frequently Asked Question feature with detailed explanations; improved legends that eliminate the need to refer back to the text .
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of Ganong physiology given;
Section I: Cellular & Molecular Basis for Medical Physiology
- Chapter 1: General Principles & Energy Production in Medical Physiology
- Chapter 2: Overview of Cellular Physiology in Medical Physiology
- Chapter 3: Immunity, Infection, & Inflammation
- Chapter 4: Excitable Tissue: Nerve
- Chapter 5: Excitable Tissue: Muscle
- Chapter 6: Synaptic & Junctional Transmission
- Chapter 7: Neurotransmitters & Neuromodulators
Section II: Central & Peripheral Neurophysiology
- Chapter 8: Somatosensory Neurotransmission: Touch, Pain, & Temperature
- Chapter 9: Vision
- Chapter 10: Hearing & Equilibrium
- Chapter 11: Smell & Taste
- Chapter 12: Reflex & Voluntary Control of Posture & Movement
- Chapter 13: Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 14: Electrical Activity of the Brain, Sleep-Wake States, & Circadian Rhythms
- Chapter 15: Learning, Memory, Language, & Speech
Section III: Endocrine & Reproductive Physiology
- Chapter 16: Basic Concepts of Endocrine Regulation
- Chapter 17: Hypothalamic Regulation of Hormonal Functions
- Chapter 18: The Pituitary Gland
- Chapter 19: The Thyroid Gland
- Chapter 20: The Adrenal Medulla & Adrenal Cortex
- Chapter 21: Hormonal Control of Calcium & Phosphate Metabolism & the Physiology of Bone
- Chapter 22: Reproductive Development & Function of the Female Reproductive System
- Chapter 23: Function of the Male Reproductive System
- Chapter 24: Endocrine Functions of the Pancreas & Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolism
Section IV: Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Chapter 25: Overview of Gastrointestinal Function & Regulation
- Chapter 26: Digestion, Absorption, & Nutritional Principles
- Chapter 27: Gastrointestinal Motility
- Chapter 28: Transport & Metabolic Functions of the Liver
Section V: Cardiovascular Physiology.
- Chapter 29: Origin of the Heartbeat & the Electrical Activity of the Heart
- Chapter 30: The Heart as a Pump
- Chapter 31: Blood as a Circulatory Fluid & the Dynamics of Blood & Lymph Flow
- Chapter 32: Cardiovascular Regulatory Mechanisms
- Chapter 33: Circulation Through Special Regions
Section VI: Respiratory Physiology.
- Chapter 34: Introduction to Pulmonary Structure & Mechanics
- Chapter 35: Gas Transport & pH
- Chapter 36: Regulation of Respiration
Section VII: Renal Physiology
- Chapter 37: Renal Function & Micturition
- Chapter 38: Regulation of Extracellular Fluid Composition & Volume
- Chapter 39: Acidification of the Urine & Bicarbonate Excretion.
About the Author:
Ganong physiology is one of a great composition of Kim E. Barrett. Kim E.Barrett, PhD Professor of Medicine and Vice-Chair for Research Department of Medicine Chair, Biomedical Sciences PhD Program University of California, San Diego San Diego, California.
Download Ganong’s Review Of Medical Physiology 26th Edition PDF Free:
You can download the PDF format of Ganong physiology by using the link given below. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through the comments section. we will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.