In this review we are going to talk about the lecture notes of general surgery. We also share the PDF of this lecture notes at the end of this post. Before you download the PDF link of GENERAL SURGERY LECTURE NOTES PDF 13TH EDITION you must read a quick review and features given below.
General Surgery Lecture Notes continues to be an invaluable, appealing and approachable resource for thousands of medical students and surgical trainees throughout the world. This comprehensive guide focuses on the fundamentals of general surgery, and systematically covers all the clinical surgical problems that a student may encounter and about which they need to know.
Fully revised and updated to reflect the rapid changes which are taking place in surgical practice, this 50th anniversary edition:
Features Of GENERAL SURGERY LECTURE NOTES PDF 13TH EDITION:
Following are the important features of this surgery lectures notes;
- Includes principles of treatment written at student level to aid understanding
- Features full colour illustrations throughout
- Includes electronic access to a range of extra material including case studies, images and photographs, and biographies
- Includes free access to the Wiley E-Text
- Is a perfect review text for medical students as well as junior surgeons taking the MRCS examination and other postgraduate surgical examinations
Trusted by generations of medical students, the clinical emphasis of General Surgery Lecture Notes makes this an essential purchase for all those wishing to learn more about general surgery.
Leave a Reply