In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Goodheart’s Same-Site Differential Diagnosis PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Goodheart’s Same- Site Differential Diagnosis, 2nd Edition, is organized in a convenient, head-to-toe fashion so physicians can quickly reach a differential diagnosis between skin disorders that are often confused with each other. Drs. Herbert P. Goodheart Mercedes E. Gonzalez presents hundreds of full-color images of common skin disorders side by side with their clinical look-alikes or other diagnostic possibilities that occur at the same anatomic site for easy comparison. Ideal for the non-dermatologist and dermatologists in training, this fully updated, highly illustrated text is invaluable for all clinicians who are on the front line of diagnosing and treating skin disorders.
Features of Goodheart’s Same-Site Differential Diagnosis PDF:
- Helps you narrow the number of diagnostic possibilities and reach a specific diagnosis or differential diagnosis quickly and accurately.
- Presents differential diagnoses by region, along with key physical findings, pertinent laboratory tests, and historical information to help you arrive at a definitive diagnosis.
- Describes the step-by-step management of each condition on a facing page, including brief listings of recommended first-line and alternative therapies.
- Features new introductory material including an explanation of how to use the book and a glossary of basic dermatologic terminology with descriptions of primary and secondary cutaneous lesions and reaction patterns.
- Contains more than 150 new, full-color images covering variations of clinical presentation, including more images of people of color.
- Includes four new chapters: Fever and Rash, Cutaneous Manifestations of Pregnancy, Cutaneous Manifestations of HIV Disease, and Cutaneous Manifestations of COVID-19.
- Features a new trim size and new interior design that improve readability and visual appeal.
- Uses extensive cross referencing that directs the reader to other body sites that describe the same disorder.
- Contains a useful appendix with g illustrated diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Table of Contents:
- Part 1: SAME-SITE DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS
- Chapter 1: Hair and Scalp
- Chapter 2: Forehead and Temples
- Chapter 3: Eyelids and Periorbital Area
- Chapter 4: Ears
- Chapter 5: Nose and Perinasal Area
- Chapter 6: Cheeks
- Chapter 7: Lips and Perioral Area
- Chapter 8: Oral Cavity and Tongue
- Chapter 9: Chin and Mandibular Area
- Chapter 10: Neck
- Chapter 11: Axillae
- Chapter 12: Arms
- Chapter 13: Hands and Fingers
- Chapter 14: Fingernails
- Chapter 15: Trunk
- Chapter 16: Breasts and Inframammary Area
- Chapter 17: Umbilical Area
- Chapter 18: Genital and Pubic Area
- Chapter 19: Buttocks and Perineal Area
- Chapter 20: Inguinal Area
- Chapter 21: Legs
- Chapter 22: Feet
- Chapter 23: Generalized Eruptions
- Part 2: LOOKALIKE DERMATOSES WITH OTHER CHARACTERISTICS IN COMMON SUCH AS SHAPE, REACTION PATTERNS, AND CONFIGURATIONS
- Appendix A: Formulary
- Appendix B: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques
- Appendix C: Management of Acne and Rosacea
Download Goodheart’s Same-Site Differential Diagnosis PDF free:
You can easily download Goodheart’s Same-Site Differential Diagnosis PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.