In this post we have shared an overview and download link of GRAINGER & ALLISON’S DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY 2 VOLUME SET 7TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Master the information you need to know for practice and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications. Throughout six outstanding editions, Grainger and Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology has stood alone as the single comprehensive reference on general diagnostic radiology.
Now in two succinct volumes, the 7th Edition of this landmark text continues to provide complete coverage of all currently available imaging techniques and their clinical applications – the essential information you need to succeed in examinations and understand current best practices in radiological diagnosis.
Features of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology 2 volume Set PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Organizes content along an organ and systems basis, covering all diagnostic imaging techniques in an integrated, correlative fashion, with a focus on the topics that matter most to a trainee radiologist in the initial years of training.
- Contains more than 4,000 high-quality illustrations that enhance and clarify the text.
- Features an expanded section on cardiac imaging to reflect major developments in cardiac MRI, including 3D ultrasound, PET, and SPECT.
- Integrates functional and molecular imaging throughout each section, and includes the latest image-guided biopsy and ablation techniques.
- Provides an ideal resource for written, oral, and re-certifying board study as well as for a clinical practice refresher on topics that may have been forgotten.
Table of Contents:
- Volume 1.
- Section One. Imaging techniques and general issues
- 1. Radiographic Techniques
- 2. Contrast Media
- 3. Angiography: Principles, Techniques and Complications
- 4. Ultrasound
- 5. Computed Tomography
- 6. Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- 7. Radionuclide Imaging: Nuclear Medicine (NM) Including Positron Emission Imaging (PET)
- 8. Functional, Physiological And Molecular Imaging
- 9. Radiation Issues Radiation Protection and Patient Doses In Diagnostic Imaging
- 10. Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS)
- 11. Clinical Governance Including Audit, Medico-Legal Aspects, ETC
- Section Two. The chest and cardiovascular system
- 11. Techniques and Anatomy
- 12. The Normal Chest
- 13. The Chest Wall, Pleura and Diaphragm
- 14. The Mediastinum Including the Pericardium
- 15. Pulmonary Infection In Adults
- 16. Large Airway Disease and Chronic Airflow Obstruction
- 17. Pulmonary Lobar Collapse: Essential Considerations
- 18. Pulmonary Neoplasms
- 19. Interstitial and Occupational Lung Disease
- 20. Trauma and Intensive Care Radiology
- 21. AIR-Space Diseases
- 22. Cardiac Techniques and Anatomy
- 23. Congenital Heart Disease
- 24. Acquired Valvular Heart Disease And Postoperative Features
- 25. ISchaemic Heart Disease
- 26. The Pulmonary Circulation and Pulmonary Thromboembolism
- 27. The Aorta
- 28. The Peripheral Vascular System
- Section Three. Gastrointestinal imaging
- 29. Anatomy and Techniques Including the Plain Abdominal Radiograph
- 30. The Oesophagus
- 31. The Stomach
- 32. The Small Intestine Including the Duodenum
- 33. The Large Bowel
- 34. IMaging of the Peritoneum, Mesentery And Omentum
- 35. The Liver, Including Transplantation Issues
- 36. The Biliary System
- 37. The Pancreas
- Volume 2.
- Section Four. The genitourinary tract
- 38. Techniques and Anatomy
- 39. Renal Parenchymal Disease Including Renal Failure, Renovascular Disease and Transplantation
- 40. Renal Masses
- 41. Upper Urinary Tract to Include Calculus Disease And Urothelial Lesions
- 42. Lower Urinary Tract: The Bladder, Prostate and Urethra
- 43. Trauma to The Genitourinary Tract
- 44. The Male Reproductive System
- Section Five. The musculoskeletal system
- 45. Techniques and Imaging of Soft Tissues
- 46. Skeletal Trauma
- 47. Bone Tumours (1): General Characteristics, Benign Lesions
- 48. Bone Tumours (2): Malignant Lesions
- 49. Metabolic And Endocrine Disease Of The Skeleton Including Bone Density Etc
- 50. Joint Disease
- 51. Miscellaneous Diseases Including Infection
- Section SIX. Womens Imaging
- 52. The Breast: Techniques and Imaging Including Cancer Screening
- 53. Imaging in Obstetrics and Infertility
- 54. Imaging In Gynaecology
- Section Seven. Neuroradiology including head and neck
- 55. Techniques and Anatomy
- 56. Benign and Malignant Intracranial Tumours in Adults
- 57. Cerebrovascular Disease and Nontraumatic Intracranial Haemorrhage
- 58. Cns Infections, Aids; Inflammatory, Demyelinating And Metabolic Diseases
- 59. Intracranial Trauma, CSF Disturbances, Degenerative Disorders and Epilepsy
- 60. The Spine: Techniques and Imaging
- 61. The Orbit
- 62. EAR, Nose and Throat Radiology
- 63. Maxillofacial And Skull Base Trauma and Dental Radiology
- Section Eight. Paediatrics
- 64. The Paediatric Chest
- 65. Paediatric Abdominal Imaging
- 66. IMaging Of The Kidneys And Urinary Tract In Children
- 67. Skeletal Radiology In Children
- 68. Musculoskeletal Trauma and Non-Accidental Injury In Children
- Section Nine. Miscellaneous disorders
- 69. IMaging of The Endocrin
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2400 pages
- Item Weight : 16.04 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 4 x 10.75 inches.
Download Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology 2 volume Set 7th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology 2 volume Set 7th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.