In this post we have shared an overview and download link of GRAY’S ANATOMY REVIEW PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Now in its second edition, Gray’s Anatomy Review continues to be an easy-to-use resource that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Designed as a companion to Gray’s Anatomy for Students, this medical textbook is your indispensable resource for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
Features of Gray’s Anatomy Review 2nd Edition PDF:
- Enhance your understanding of the subject and access more detailed information with specific page references to Gray’s Anatomy for Students, plus key answers and explanations to Gray’s Basic Anatomy and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy.
- Search the full contents online at Student Consult.
- Challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease with more than 500 high-quality, USMLE-style questions, complete with answers and rationales, that mirror the actual USMLE Step 1.
- Visualize key concepts with updated radiologic images and extensive use of photographs.
- Understand the latest imaging techniques as seen in clinical practice with the most current knowledge available on today’s anatomical imaging modalities.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Loukas was appointed Chairman of the Department of Anatomical Sciences at SGU in 2008. He is responsible for managing the anatomy department, developing curriculum, supervising research and inspiring scholarly activities. Under his guidance, the department publishes approximately 70 to 80 academic papers a year. In addition, Dr. Loukas is the University’s Dean of Research and Assistant Dean of Basic and Allied Health Sciences.
Prior to joining SGU, Dr. Loukas taught anatomy, histology, and radiology at Harvard Medical School’s Department of Education and Development for seven years. He also taught anatomy at the American University of the Caribbean and was Course Director and Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for one year. Dr. Loukas served on the Student Evaluation and Promotion, and Faculty Evaluation Committees and was Chair of the Information Technology Committee at the American University of the Caribbean. Dr. Loukas has won several awards for research and teaching and has published over 300 works in a variety of publications.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- PELVIS AND PERINEUM
- LOWER LIM
- UPPER LIMB
- HEAD AND NECK
- Book Name : Gray’s Anatomy Review
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0443069387
- Author Name : Marios Loukas, Stephen W. Carmichael
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 282 Pages
Download Gray’s Anatomy Review PDF 2nd Edition Free:
You can easily download Gray’s Anatomy Review 2nd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.