In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Interventional Cardiology: Essential Clinician’s Guide PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Interventional cardiology refers to catheter-based treatment of cardiovascular diseases. This dynamic new field is one of the fastest growing fields in medicine. In the United States, more than a million percutaneous coronary interventions (PCI) are performed annually; moreover, the number of procedures performed will likely continue to increase.
The field of interventional cardiology has evolved dramatically over the past decade with the availability of embolic protection devices, drug eluting stents, mechanical thrombectomy catheters, etc. Interventional cardiology represents a rapidly moving target for the cardiologist who seeks to integrate recent advances into their clinical practice. The advent of newer technology presents both an opportunity as well as numerous challenges for the cardiologist to treat patients optimally.
Features of Interventional Cardiology: Essential Clinician’s Guide:
- Interventional Cardiology: Essential Clinicians Guide (Oxford American Cardiology Library) aims to provide clinicians with concise, easily accessible guidance on the pre-procedural, procedural and post procedural aspects of PCI in general situations and in various specific clinical settings.
- The volume features evidence-based discussion on patient selection, vascular access, general principles of PCI, and various specific settings and optimal post procedure management of these patients.
- This handbook focuses on tailoring stent type to the individual patient, taking into account specific risk factors and comorbidities, appropriate use of embolic protection and thrombectomy catheters.
- Highly practical in format, content and style, Interventional Cardiology: Essential Clinician’s Guide serves as a succinct, yet comprehensive, easily accessible point-of-care reference for busy practitioners.
- Useful tools, such as treatment algorithms, charts, tables and illustrations assist in making this volume a practical reference tool.
About the Author:
Debabrata Mukherjee, MD
Gill Heart Foundation Professor of Interventional Cardiology
Director of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
Gill Heart Institute, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
University of Kentucky
Anthony Bavry, MD
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Florida.
You Mighlt like other medical book:
Download Interventional Cardiology: Essential Clinician’s Guide PDF Free:
You can easily download Interventional Cardiology: Essential Clinician’s Guide PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.