In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Clinical Examination: A Systematic Guide to Physical Diagnosis 7th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This fifth edition of Jones & Bartlett Learning’s Medical Assisting Exam Review for National Certification Exams provides a capstone review for soon-to-be graduated, recent graduates, and working medical assistants who are preparing to take a national certification exam. Take advantage of a unique approach that uses a pretest with analysis to help users identify their strengths and weaknesses and develop their own personalized study plan to streamline review and practice.
Features of Jones & Bartlett Learning’s Medical Assisting Exam Review for National Certification Exams 5th Edition:
- This proven book is packed with study smart resources, including more than 2,000 questions and six timed, simulated exams available online, as well as study tips and exam-taking strategies.
- The book’s user-friendly design follows a simple outline format to make the information easy to digest, and we have sequenced topics so they build on each other.
- Every new print copy includes Navigate Premier Access that unlocks a complete, interactive eBook, student practice activities, Anatomy & Physiology module, audio glossary, and more! Learn more with this informative video! go.jblearning.com/HouserVideo.
Table of Contents:
- Unit 1 The Starting Point
- Chapter 1 The Certification Process
- Chapter 2 Pretest and Analysis
- Chapter 3 Creating Your Study Plan
- Unit 2 General Knowledge
- Chapter 4 Law and Ethics
- Chapter 5 Medical Terminology
- Chapter 6 Anatomy and Physiology
- Chapter 7 Human Behavior and Professional Communication
- Chapter 8 Patient Education
- Unit 3 Administrative Practice
- Chapter 9 Administrative Technologies
- Chapter 10 Appointment Scheduling and Reception
- Chapter 11 Medical Records Management
- Chapter 12 Correspondence
- Chapter 13 Medical Insurance
- Chapter 14 Medical Coding and Claims
- Chapter 15 Financial Practices
- Chapter 16 Administration and Compliance
- Unit 4 Clinical Practice
- Chapter 17 Microorganisms and Asepsis
- Chapter 18 Patient Exams and Procedures
- Chapter 19 Medical Office Surgery
- Chapter 20 Electrocardiography
- Chapter 21 Laboratory Procedures
- Chapter 22 Physical Modalities
- Chapter 23 Nutrition
- Chapter 24 Pharmacology and Medication Administration
- Chapter 25 Emergency Preparedness
- Unit 5 Exam Preparation
- Chapter 26 Certification Exam Day Advice
- Chapter 27 Final Knowledge Check
About the Author:
Helen J. Houser is a Registered Medical Assistant and a Registered Nurse holding a master of science in healthcare administration. She served as the Director of the Medical Assisting Program at Phoenix College, and her extensive experience involving medical assisting includes serving as Vice President of Phoenix General Hospital, Deer Valley, where she opened and administered medical practices in rural areas.
Janet R. Sesser, a Registered Medical Assistant, holds a Master of Science in Health Education and a Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management. She is currently a faculty member for a private postsecondary school in Mesa Arizona, teaching in the Healthcare Administrative Assistant program.
Clinical Examination: A Systematic Guide to Physical Diagnosis 7th Edition PDF
Download Jones & Bartlett Learning’s Medical Assisting Exam Review for National Certification Exams 5th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Jones & Bartlett Learning’s Medical Assisting Exam Review for National Certification Exams 5th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply