In this post we share JUNQUEIRA’S BASIC HISTOLOGY: TEXT & ATLAS PDF free along with quick review and features. The PDF is is given at the last section of this post, you can easily download it by clicking the link.
For more than four decades, Junqueira’s Basic Histology has built a global reputation as the most accessible, yet comprehensive overview of human tissue structure and function available. This trusted classic delivers a well-organized and concise presentation of cell biology and histology that integrates the material with that of biochemistry, immunology, endocrinology, and physiology, and provides an excellent foundation for subsequent studies in pathology.
Junqueira’s is written specifically for students of medicine and other health-related professions, as well as for advanced undergraduate courses in tissue biology – and there is nothing else like it.The developers and renowned clinicians and surgeons who have made their contributions to this book have put great emphasis on making each illustration easy-to-understand and visually everlasting.
This will helping medical students and clinicians from around the world in developing a crystal clear and conceptual understanding of the human histology which is why it has become the most sold human histology atlas around the globe.
Features of Junqueira’s Basic Histology Text and Atlas 15th Edition PDF:
Following are the important features of this book given below;
- Electron and light micrographs comprise a definitive atlas of cell, tissue, and organ structures•NEW! Each chapter now includes a set of multiple-choice self-test questions that allow you to assess your comprehension of important material, with some questions utilizing clinical vignettes or cases to provide real-world relevance
- Summary of Key Points and Summary Tables highlight what is important and present it in a way that makes it memorable
- Streamlined page design—including concise, high-yield paragraphs; bullets; and bolded key terms
- Acclaimed art and other figures facilitate learning and visualization of key aspects of cell biology and histology
- A cohesive organization examines how to study the structures of cells and tissues; the cell cytoplasm and nucleus; and the four basic tissue types and their role in the organ systems
- Clinical Correlations presented with each topic
- All-inclusive coverage encompasses all tissues, every organ system, organs, bone and cartilage, blood, skin, and more
- Valuable appendix on light microscopy stains clearly explains this need-to-know staining technique.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
Chapter 1: Histology & Its Methods of Study
Chapter 2: The Cytoplasm
Chapter 3: The Nucleus
Chapter 4: Epithelial Tissue
Chapter 5: Connective Tissue
Chapter 6: Adipose Tissue
Chapter 7: Cartilage
Chapter 8: Bone
Chapter 9: Nerve Tissue & the Nervous System
Chapter 10: Muscle Tissue
Chapter 11: The Circulatory System
Chapter 12: Blood
Chapter 13: Hemopoiesis
Chapter 14: The Immune System & Lymphoid Organs
Chapter 15: Digestive Tract
Chapter 16: Organs Associated with the Digestive Tract
Chapter 17: The Respiratory System
Chapter 18: Skin
Chapter 19: The Urinary System
Chapter 20: Endocrine Glands
Chapter 21: The Male Reproductive System
Chapter 22: The Female Reproductive System
Chapter 23: The Eye & Ear: Special Sense Organs
Appendix: Light Microscopy Stains
Download JUNQUEIRA’S BASIC HISTOLOGY TEXT AND ATLAS 15th Edition PDF:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.