In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Thoracic Imaging: A Core Review 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
For portable, quick access to information needed at the point of care in today’s cath lab, look no farther than Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition. This detailed, authoritative guide is ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, as well as for all members of the cardiac cath team. Highly readable and accessible, it helps you provide optimal patient care with reliable information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances in this fast-paced field.
Key Features Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 7th Edition:
- Provides clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications for every procedure you’ll encounter – including coverage of new techniques and technologies that affect virtually all aspects of familiar procedures.
- Covers all the newest catheterization techniques for vascular closure and expansion of large-bore access procedures, including TAVR, ECMO, mitraclip, and TMVR.
- Features a new chapter on intracardiac echocardiography and intraprocedural imaging.
- Discusses key topics such as intra-procedural imaging, management of complications with algorithms that expedite the approach to these patients, adjunctive hemodynamic support, and maintaining quality in the laboratory.
- Incorporates an increased emphasis on indications and contraindications for procedures in the context of a multidisciplinary heart team approach.
- Includes numerous clear illustrations to enhance your understanding of the material, as well as videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab.
About the Author:
Dr. Sorajja joined Allina Health Minneapolis Heart Institute – Minneapolis in 2013. He was previously a professor of medicine at Mayo Clinic before he left to join Minneapolis Heart Institute®. Dr. Sorajja is the author of over 100 published manuscripts and book chapters, and is a national speaker in the areas of valvular heart disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and complex hemodynamics. Dr. Sorajja’s special interest is structural heart interventions, such as transcatheter aortic replacement (TAVR), balloon valvuloplasty, paravalvular leak repair, percutaneous valve implantation, and other similar therapies.
Michael Lim, M.D. is a board certified interventional cardiologist with 20 years of and is Chief of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab at Hackensack University Medical Center.
Morton J. Kern, MD, FSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor de Medicina da Universidade da Califórnia, Irvine, Orange, Califórnia; Chief of Medicine, Health Care System Veterans Long Beach, Long Beach, Califórnia;
Download Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 7th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 7th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.