In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Offering practical guidance for all members of the transplant team, Kidney Transplantation, Principles and Practice, 8th Edition, provides the balanced, up-to-date information you need to achieve optimal outcomes for your patients. A global team of internationally renowned surgeons and nephrologists, many new to this edition, offers fresh perspectives on everything from applied science and surgical techniques to immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, in both adults and children.
With meticulous updates throughout, Kidney Transplantation remains your definitive medical resource for state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of renal transplantation. A multidisciplinary approach from internationally renowned nephrologists from around the world offers practice-applicable guidance for all members of the transplant team. With coverage encompassing applied science, surgical techniques, immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, both in adults and children, you’ll have the balanced information you need to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Features of Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Offers state-of-the-art coverage of all areas of kidney transplantation such as preservation of kidneys; mechanisms of rejection and the induction of tolerance; techniques of laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy; and immunosuppression.
- Contains up-to-date outcomes data and analysis of the evidence supporting current practice in the field.
- Includes new information on desensitization and considerable new data on the clinical use of costimulation blockade.
- Keeps you current with new chapters on kidney allocation policy that reflects the ethical and societal values of different countries and populations; and biomarkers of kidney injury and rejection, including the need for better monitoring tools to guide therapy and patient management.
- Covers hot topics such as management of chronic allograft failure, the sensitized patient and antibody-mediated rejection, and paired exchange principles.
- Features hundreds of superb illustrations to help you visualize key concepts and nuances of renal transplantation.
- Provides dynamic visual guidance with new real-time video coverage of ultrasound-guided pancreas allograft biopsy; a new animation of calcineurin inhibitor mechanism of action animation; and videos that demonstrate the formation of an immune synapse, 3-D rotational images of immune synapses, an NK cell killing its target, peritoneal dialysis-catheter insertion techniques, laparoendoscopic single site (LESS) donor nephrectomy, and more.
Table of Contents:
1. Kidney Transplant: A History
2. The Immunology of Transplantation
3. Chronic Kidney Failure: Renal Replacement Therapy
4. The Recipient of A Renal Transplant
5. Access for Renal Replacement Therapy
6. Brain Death and Cardiac Death: Donor Criteria and Care of Deceased Donor
7. Medical Evaluation of the Living Donor
8. Donor Nephrectomy
9. Kidney Preservation
10. Histocompatability in Kidney Transplantation
11. Surgical Techniques of Kidney Transplantation
12. Transplantation and the Abnormal Bladder
13. Perioperative Care of Patients Undergoing Kidney Transplantation
14. Early Course of the Patient with a Kidney Transplant
15. Azathioprine and Mycophenolates
17. Calcineurin Inhibitors
18. mTor Inhibitors: Sirolimus & Everolimus
19. Antilymphocyte Globulin, Monoclonal Antibodies, and Fusion Proteins
20. Other Forms of Immunosuppression
21. Approaches to the Induction of Tolerance
22. Transplantation in the Sensitized Recipient & Across ABO Blood Groups
23. Paired Exchange Programs for Living Donors
24. Kidney allocation
25. Pathology of Kidney Transplantation
26. Biomarkers in Kidney Injury and Rejection
27. Chronic Allograft Failure
28. Vascular and Lymphatic Complications after Kidney Transplantation
29. Urological Complications after Kidney Transplantation
30. Cardiovascular Disease in Renal Transplantation
31. Infection in Kidney Transplant Recipients
32. Liver Disease among Renal Transplant Recipients
33. Neurological Complications after Kidney Transplantation
34. Cutaneous Disease in Kidney Transplantation Patients
35. Cancer in Dialysis and Transplant Patients
36. Pancreas & Kidney Transplantation for Diabetic Nephropathy
37. Kidney Transplantation in Children
38. Kidney Transplantation in Developing Countries
39. Results of Renal Transplantation
40. Psychological Aspects of Kidney Transplantation and Living Kidney Donation
41. Ethical and Legal Aspects of Kidney Donation
42. Evidence in Transplantation
About the Author:
Stuart Knechtle, M.D. is the William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Surgery and Executive Director of the Duke Transplant Center. He trained in surgery at Duke and in transplant surgery at the University of Wisconsin, Madison where he was appointed as the first Ray D. Owen Professor of Transplantation.
Lorna Marson is Professor of Transplant Surgery at the University of Edinburgh, and Honorary Consultant Surgeon at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
Download Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.