In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application, 10th Edition, combines the latest evidence-based content and a proven experiential approach to prepare students for success as they advance to join the professional nursing workforce.
Robust coverage and hundreds of active learning exercises help students overcome the temporary disadvantage of a lack of real-world leadership experience and meet the demands of today’s challenging, ever-changing healthcare system. From managing conflict and working collaboratively to organizing patient care and staffing, students vicariously experience the responsibilities of mid- and top-level nursing managers and hone their critical-thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills before entering high-stakes clinical settings.
This landmark 10th Edition reflects the most current practices and clinical priorities in nursing leadership and management, including updated coverage of quality and safety, the influence and use of technology, workplace violence, change management and more. An array of accompanying student and instructor resources helps you make the most of your course and ensure students’ success throughout their nursing education.
Features of Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing 10th Edition PDF:
- Updated content equips students with the latest clinical practices and perspectives in quality and safety, the influence and use of technology, healthy workplaces, workplace violence/incivility, quality measurement/benchmarking, healthcare reform/reimbursement, change management, interprofessional teams and more.
- New evidence-based case studies prepare students to confidently address the growing opioid crisis.
- More than 280 learning exercises challenge students to apply concepts to a range of practice situations and healthcare settings.
- Examining the Evidence features in each chapter familiarize students with new research findings, evidence-based practice and best practices in leadership and management.
- Break-Out Comments reinforce key ideas at a glance.
- Content Crosswalks tie chapter content to the latest AACN, AONL, QSEN and ANA standards and competencies to clarify and emphasize clinical relevance.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 776 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975139216
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975139216
- Item Weight : 2.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.9 x 1.2 x 9.9 inches.
Download Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application 10th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application 10th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.