In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Public Health Nursing PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, 10th Edition provides up-to-date information on issues such as infectious diseases, natural and man-made disasters, and healthcare policies affecting individuals, families, and communities.
This new edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect current data, issues, trends and practices presented in an easy-to-understand, accessible format. Additionally, real-life scenarios show examples of health promotion and public health interventions. Ideal for BSN and Advanced Practice Nursing programs, this comprehensive, bestselling text will provide you with a greater understanding of public health nursing.
Features of Public Health Nursing 10th Edition PDF:
- Focus on Quality and Safety Education for Nurses boxes give examples of how quality and safety goals, knowledge, competencies and skills, and attitudes can be applied to nursing practice in the community.
- Healthy People boxes highlight goals and objectives for promoting the nation’s health and wellness over the next decade.
- Linking Content to Practice boxes provide examples of the nurse’s role in caring for individuals, families, and populations in community health settings.
- Evidence-Based Practice boxes illustrate the use and application of the latest research findings in public/community health nursing.
- UNIQUE! Separate chapters on healthy cities, the Intervention Wheel, and nursing centers describe different approaches to community health initiatives.
- Levels of Prevention boxes identify specific nursing interventions at the primary, secondary, and tertiary levels.
- End-of-chapter Practice Application scenarios, Key Points, and Clinical Decision-Making activities promote application and in-depth understanding of chapter content.
- UPDATED Content and figures reflect current data, issues, trends, and practices.
- How To boxes provide you with practical application practice.
- NEW! Check Your Practice boxes added throughout feature scenarios and discussion questions to promote active learning.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Dr. Marcia Stanhope, RN, DSN, FAAN
Jeanette Lancaster, RN, PhD, FAAN
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1114 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323582249
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323582247
- Item Weight : 4.9 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.5 x 10.8 inches
Download Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community 10th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community 10th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.