In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Lectures Notes Microbiology and Infection 5th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We provide the link for educational purpose and hope you will fin this book helpful.
Medical Microbiology and Infection Lecture Notes is ideal for medical students, junior doctors, pharmacy students, junior pharmacists, nurses, and those training in the allied health professions. It presents a thorough introduction and overview of this core subject area, and has been fully revised and updated.
Whether you need to develop your knowledge for clinical practice, or refresh that knowledge in the run up to examinations, Medical Microbiology and Infection Lecture Notes will help foster a systematic approach to the clinical situation for all medical students and hospital doctors.
Features of Lectures Notes Microbiology and Infection PDF:
Chapters written by leading experts reflecting current research and teaching practice.
New chapters covering Diagnosis of Infections and Epidemiology and Prevention & Management of Infections.
Integrated full-colour illustrations and clinical images.
A self-assessment section to test understanding.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 1 Basic bacteriology
- 2 Classification of bacteria
- 3 Staphylococci
- 4 Streptococci and enterococcci
- 5 Clostridia
- 6 Other Gram-positive bacteria
- 7 Gram-negative cocci
- 8 Enterobacteriaceae
- 9 Haemophilus and other fastidious Gram-negative bacteria
- 10 Pseudomonas Legionella and other environmental Gram-negative bacilli
- 11 Campylobacter Helicobacter and Vibrio
- 12 Treponema Borrelia and Leptospira
- 13 Gram-negative anaerobic bacteria
- 14 Chlamydiaceae Rickettsia Coxiella Mycoplasmataceae and Anaplasmataceae
- 15 Basic virology
- 16 Major virus groups
- 17 Basic mycology and classification of fungi
- 18 Parasitology: protozoa
- 19 Parasitology: helminths
- 20 Antibacterial agents
- 21 Antifungal agents
- 22 Antiviral agents
- 23 Diagnostic laboratory methods
- 24 Epidemiology and prevention of infection
- 25 Upper respiratory tract infections
- 26 Lower respiratory tract infections
- 27 Tuberculosis and mycobacteria
- 28 Gastrointestinal infections
- 29 Liver and biliary tract infections
- 30 Urinary tract infections
- 31 Genital infections
- 32 Infections of the central nervous system
- 33 Bacteraemia and bloodstream infections
- 34 Device-related infections
- 35 Cardiovascular infections
- 36 Bone and joint infections
- 37 Skin and soft-tissue infections
- 38 Infections in the compromised host
- 39 Infections caused by antimicrobial-resistant bacteria
- 40 Perinatal and congenital infections
- 41 Human immunodeficiency virus
- 42 Miscellaneous viral infections
Answers to self-assessment questions
General subject index
Organism index 317
Download Lectures Notes Microbiology and Infection 5th Edition PDF Free:
Direct download link of Lectures Notes Microbiology and Infection PDF free below;
Download Button of Direct PDF:
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books.
Leave a Reply