In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care 11th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Trust Lehne’s to make pharmacology more approachable! Known for its clear explanations of drug prototypes and how they work, Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 11th Edition provides a solid understanding of key drugs and their implications for nursing care.
A perennial student favorite, this book simplifies complex pharmacology concepts, using large and small print to distinguish need-to-know drug content from the material that’s merely nice to know. It also includes in-depth coverage of physiology, pathophysiology and drug therapy. Written by noted nursing educators Jacqueline Rosenjack Burchum and Laura Rosenthal, this text helps you understand and apply pharmacology principles as opposed to simply memorizing drug facts.
Features of Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care 11th Edition PDF :
- Clear, engaging writing style simplifies complex concepts, making difficult pharmacology content not only understandable but actually enjoyable.
- Prototype Drugs approach focuses on representative drugs that characterize all members of a given drug group, so that you can apply your understanding to related drugs currently on the market as well as drugs that will be released in the future.
- Nursing implications of drug therapy are integrated throughout the text to reinforce the integral relationship between drug therapy and nursing care, and also summarized in Summary of Major Nursing Implications sections at the end of chapters.
- Special Interest Topic boxes examine the everyday impact of pharmacology with vignettes including Medication Overuse Headache: Too Much of a Good Thing and Antibiotics in Animal Feed: Dying for a Hamburger and Chicken Nuggets.
- Large print highlights essential, need-to-know information, and small print indicates nice-to-know information.
- Safety Alerts call out important safety concerns related to contraindications, adverse effects, and more.
- Patient-Centered Care Across the Life Span tables highlight safe and appropriate care for patients throughout their lives, from infancy to older adulthood.
- Concise drug summary tables present key information for individual drugs, including drug class, generic and trade names, dosages, routes, and indications.
Download Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care 11th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care 11th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.