In this post we have shared an overview and download link of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 8th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Written and edited by an international team of renowned authorities, MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver, 8th Edition, remains the field’s definitive reference on liver pathology. This must-have text is ideal for surgical pathologists in practice and in training who examine liver specimens on a day-to-day basis. It provides invaluable assistance in recognizing the huge variety of appearances of the liver that result from infections, tumors, and tumor-like lesions, as well as organ damage caused by drugs and toxins. With expert, comprehensive coverage of all malignant and benign hepatobiliary disorders, MacSween’s is a convenient, one-stop resource for use in the reporting room as well as in personal study.
Key Features of MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 8th Edition:
- Shares the knowledge and experience of a “who’s who list of experts in the field of hepatobiliary pathology, led by editors Alastair D. Burt, Linda D. Ferrell, and Stefan G. Hübscher.
- Features more than 1,000 high-quality, full color illustrations, providing a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion.
- Discusses advances in molecular diagnostic testing, its capabilities, and its limitations, including targeted/personalized medicine.
- Incorporates the latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems, as well as new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- Includes relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and molecular genetics), giving you the necessary tools required to master the latest breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Provides you with all of the necessary diagnostic tools to make a complete and accurate pathologic report, including clinicopathologic background throughout.
- Directs you to the most recent and authoritative sources for further reading with a comprehensive reference list that highlights key articles and up-to-date citations.
Table of Contents:
1 Structure, function, and responses to injury
2 Cellular and molecular techniques
3 Developmental and inherited liver disease
4 Disorders of iron overload
5 Fatty liver disease
6 Hepatitis due to hepatotropic viruses
7 Non-hepatotropic viral, bacterial, and parasitic infections of the liver
8 Autoimmune hepatitis
9 Bile duct diseases
10 Diseases of the gallbladder
11 Vascular disorders
12 Hepatic injury due to drugs, dietary and herbal supplements, chemicals and toxins
13 Tumours and tumour-like lesions
14 Transplantation pathology
15 Liver in systemic disease
- Alastair D. Burt, BSc, MBChB, MD, FRCPath, FRCPA, FRCP, FRSB, FAHMS, Professor of Precision and Molecular Pathology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK; Emeritus Professor Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Adelaide, Australia;
- Linda D. Ferrell, MD, Emerita Professor, Anatomic Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Stefan G. Hübscher, MBChB, FRCPath, Emeritus Professor of Hepatic Pathology, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
Download MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver 8th Edition PDF free:
The PDF link is removed due to copyright issue. If someone need the PDF, kindly inform us through email or comment section. we will share the PDF through email.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.