In this following article we share free PDF link of ESSENTIAL OF ORTHOPEADICS by J. Maheshwari, Vikram A. Mhaskar. with a quick overview and features. The PDF link is available at the end section of this post.
If you are interested in orthopeadics and want to learn ortho thoroughly you mus have this book in yours hands. This new covers the fractures and injuries related to the musculoskeletal system. Essential Orthopaedics is the highly illustrated resource, ideal for undergraduate revision. Each of the 48 chapters has been thoroughly revised and updated. There is also an MCQs section has been added to the end of each chapter to aid revision.
This edition is arranged in such away that, before discussing basic principles and treatment the chapters begin with a brief review of the relevant anatomy. The broad range of topics includes the anatomy of the bone and fracture healing, deformities and their management, bone tumors, spinal injuries, and degenerative disorders with various methods and their indications.
Features of Essential Orthopaedics 6th Edition PDF:
- The first three chapters give a detailed description of the introduction, anatomy, and treatment for fractures and bones.
- Chapter four discusses on splints and tractions. Recent advancements for treating fractures and the approach to treat the patient with limb injury are also mentioned in this book.
- In chapters eight, thirteen to twenty-one; injuries at different parts like joints, peripheral nerve, shoulder, forearm and wrist, hand, hip, knee, leg, ankle, and foot; fractures in children, pelvic fractures, and shaft of femur fractures; and also deformities and their management are discussed.
- Twenty-second and twenty-fourth chapters discuss infections related to bones, joints, and hands.
- Chapter twenty-three provides information on tuberculosis of bones, and joints.
- Different diseases, disorders, and deformities that are caused in the musculoskeletal system are discussed in chapters from twenty five-twenty nine, thirty one-thirty nine. The approach to a patient with back pain is discussed in chapter thirty.
- From chapter forty to forty-two, different amputations, prosthetics, orthotics, and surgeries like arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement surgery (this includes hemiarthroplasty, total joint replacement, partial knee replacement, total shoulder replacement, and total elbow replacement) are discussed.
Download Essential Orthopaedics Including Clinical Methods 6th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Essential Orthopaedics Including Clinical Methods PDF 6th edition by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.