In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Manual of Clinical Microbiology 13th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We provide the link for educational purpose and hope you will fin this book helpful.
Revised by a collaborative, international, interdisciplinary team of editors and authors, this edition of the Manual of Clinical Microbiology includes the latest applications of genomics and proteomics and is filled with current findings regarding infectious agents, leading-edge diagnostic methods, laboratory practices, and safety guidelines.
This edition also features four new chapters: Diagnostic Stewardship in Clinical Microbiology; Salmonella; Escherichia and Shigella; and Morganellaceae, Erwiniaceae, Hafniaceae, and Selected Enterobacterales. This seminal reference of microbiology continues to set the standard for state-of-the-science laboratory practice as the most authoritative reference in the field of microbiology.
Table of Contents:
- SECTION I: DIAGNOSTIC STRATEGIES AND GENERAL TOPICS
- SECTION IIA: BACTERIOLOGY / GENERAL
- SECTION IIB: BACTERIOLOGY / GRAM-POSITIVE COCCI
- SECTION IIC: BACTERIOLOGY / GRAM-POSITIVE RODS
- SECTION IID: BACTERIOLOGY / GRAM-NEGATIVE BACTERIA
- SECTION IIE: BACTERIOLOGY / ANAEROBIC BACTERIA
- SECTION IIF: BACTERIOLOGY / CURVED AND SPIRAL-SHAPED GRAM-NEGATIVE RODS
- SECTION IIG: BACTERIOLOGY / MYCOPLASMAS AND OBLIGATE INTRACELLULAR BACTERIA
- SECTION III: ANTIBACTERIAL AGENTS AND SUSCEPTIBILITY TEST METHODS
- SECTION IVA: VIROLOGY / GENERAL
- SECTION IVB: VIROLOGY / RNA VIRUSES
- SECTION IVC: VIROLOGY / DNA VIRUSES
- SECTION IVD: VIROLOGY / SUBVIRAL AGENTS
- SECTION V: ANTIVIRAL AGENTS AND SUSCEPTIBILITY TEST METHODS
- SECTION VIA: MYCOLOGY / GENERAL
- SECTION VIB: MYCOLOGY / FUNGI
- SECTION VII: ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS AND SUSCEPTIBILITY TEST METHODS
- SECTION VIIIA: PARASITOLOGY / GENERAL
- SECTION VIIIB: PARASITOLOGY / PARASITES
- SECTION IX: ANTIPARASITIC AGENTS AND SUSCEPTIBILITY TEST METHODS
About the Author:
Karen C. Carroll, M.D., is Professor of Pathology and Director of the Division of Medical Microbiology at the Johns Hopkins University Medical School, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. She has researched and published extensively on the bloodstream infections and the epidemiology of healthcare-associated infections, and her numerous awards and honors include the 2011 BD Award from the American Society of Microbiology and the 2017 Illinois Society for Microbiology Pasteur Award.
Michael A. Pfaller, M.D., is a Director and Consultant at JMI Laboratories, North Liberty, Iowa, USA, as well as Professor Emeritus of Pathology and Co-Director Emeritus of the Molecular Epidemiology and Fungus Testing Laboratory at the University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa, USA. He has published prodigiously on clinical microbiology, antimicrobial medicine, and related subjects.
Download Manual of Clinical Microbiology 13th Edition pdf:
You can easily download Manual of Clinical Microbiology 13th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.