In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Cardiac Surgery Essentials for Critical Care Nursing 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Now in its sixth edition, Robert M. Bojar’s Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery remains the go-to practical guide for all of those involved in the care of the cardiac surgery patient. Written in outline format, it provides a comprehensive, detailed, and clearly explained review of cardiac surgical disease and perioperative management that is of value to practicing cardiac surgeons as well as to cardiologists, residents, fellows, advanced practice providers, critical care and floor nurses, perfusionists, and medical students.
Extensively rewritten with updated references to incorporate the latest concepts, guidelines, protocols, and medications used in cardiac surgical practice, this classic text retains the pragmatic features that have made it the gold standard reference that clinicians have used worldwide for the past 30 years.
Features of Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery 6th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Full coverage of cardiac surgical diseases, including pathophysiology, indications for surgery per guidelines, and figures of operative procedures and diagnostic techniques, with a panoply of examples
- Chronologic evaluation of patients from preoperative assessment to intraoperative considerations to postoperative care for each procedure
- Extensive chapters discussing organ system management in the ICU, followed by a discussion of later postoperative management and problems
- Incorporation of newer techniques (TAVR, Mitraclip, etc.) within the chronologic format
- Easy access to information using an outline format, markers on the free edges to identify chapters, synopsis pages at the beginning of each chapter, and a comprehensive index to provide easy referencing within the text
- Updated references throughout that are available from on-line resources
- 21 appendices summarizing order sheets, protocols, commonly used drug doses, body mass index, and other important information.
About the Author:
Robert M. Bojar, MD, Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester, MA, USA.
Download Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery 6th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery 6th Edition PDF. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].