In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of MASSIMO INTEGRATIVE CARDIOLOGY A THERAPEUTIC VISION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
A detailed guide to a new integrative approach to the prevention and treatment of various cardiac disorders and risk factors, including coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, dyslipidemia, and hypertension. This book approach combines various strategies, including metabolic cardiology, low-dose medicine, exercise programs, stress management programs, evaluation for inherited risk factors, and various other healing modalities.
Features Of Integrative Cardiology PDF:
- Integrative Cardiology will be of interest to all practitioners wishing to learn about an approach that incorporates the incredible advances in medication and technology with a focus on nutrition, lifestyle, and mind–body influences.
- Therapies outside of mainstream medicine may also be deployed in integrative cardiology, for example acupuncture, herbal medicine, and homeopathy.
- Focuses on the prevention, management, and treatment of cardiovascular disease at the cellular level through biochemical interventions with nutritional supplements that can promote energy production in the heart.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Massimo Fioranelli is currently working as Professor, Guglielmo Marconi University, Rome, Italy. He is also the Director Centro Cuore, Casa di Cura Mater Dei, Rome, Italy & Director Centro Studi in Scienze della Vita, Guglielmo Marconi University, Rome , Italy.
He is member of several scientific socities.
TABLE OF BOOKS CONTENTS:
Part I The Basis of Integration
- 1 Herbal Medicine in Cardiology
- 2 Homeopathy and Cardiovascular Disease
- 3 Low-Dose Therapy for the Treatment of Low-Grade Chronic Inflammation
- 4 Acupuncture in Cardiovascular Diseases
- 5 Metabolic Cardiology
- 6 Medicinal Mushrooms
- 7 Microbiome and Cardiac Health
- 8 Endocrine System and Cardiovascular Disease
- 9 Cardiovascular Aging
- 10 Nutrition and Cardiac Health
- 11 Psycho-neuro-endocrine-immunology Paradigm and Cardiovascular Diseases
- 12 The Role of Stress and Emotions in Cardiovascular
- Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
- 13 Ozone Therapy as a Complementary Treatment in Cardiovascular Diseases
Part II Integrated Approach to Cardiovascular Disease
- 14 Integrated Approach to Dyslipidemia
- 15 Integrated Approach to Hypertension
- 16 Integrated Approach to Coronary Artery Disease
- 17 Integrated Approach to Heart Failure
- 18 Integrated Approach to Arrhythmias
- 19 Integrated Approach to Oncological Supportive Medicine
- 20 Heart and Skin: The Paradigm of Cytokine-Mediated Cardiovascular Metabolic Disease in Psoriasis
Download Integrative Cardiology: A New Therapeutic Vision PDF Free:
You can easily download Integrative cardiology: A new therapeutic vision PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.