In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding, 4th Edition is unlike any other medical terminology textbook on the market! With interspersed ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines and notes, electronic medical records, and integrated exercises, it combines anatomy and physiology coverage with the latest medical terminology needed by coders and coding students. The ICD-10-CM classification system serves as the structure for organizing diseases and disorders, with carefully drawn, well-labelled illustrations to help you visualize the associated anatomy. A new Infectious Disease Process Basics appendix provides the terminology and physiology of infectious diseases. Updated CPT coding information indicates where physician coding differs from ICD-10 coding.
Features of Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding 4th Edition PDF:
- Anatomy and physiology content covers everything students need to know to code in ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT.
- Pathology terms organized by ICD-10 disease and disorder categories allow students to learn terms in the same order they are presented in the coding manual.
- Body Part key provides a complete list of body parts and how they should be coded in ICD-10.
- Infectious disease appendix provides the basic information coders and coding students need to be able to understand infectious diseases and to code them correctly.
- Additional CPT notes and updated ICD-10 guidelines highlight connections between terminology and codes.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Introduction to Medical Terminology
- 2. Body Structure and Directional Terminology
- 3. Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue
- 4. Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- 5. Digestive System
- 6. Genitourinary System
- 7. Obstetric, Perinatal, and Congenital Conditions
- 8. Blood, Blood-Forming Organs, and the Immune Mechanism
- 9. Circulatory System
- 10. Respiratory System
- 11. Nervous System
- 12. Mental and Behavioral Disorders
- 13. Eye and Adnexa
- 14. Ear and Mastoid Process
- 15. Endocrine System and Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases
- A: NEW! Infectious Disease Process Basics
- B: Oncology Basics
- C: Pharmacology Basics
- D: Word Parts and Definitions
- E: Definitions and Word Parts
- F: Abbreviations
- G: Normal Lab Values
- H: Body Part Key
About the Author:
You Mighlt like other medical book:
Download Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding 4th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].