In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of MGH CARDIOLOGY BOARD REVIEW PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
MGH Cardiology Board Review designed for those on the go, each section is meant to be completed in 30 minutes; and at 30 minutes a day. The reader will have a complete overview of up-to-date information in 30 days. This book is intended for physicians studying for the Cardiology Board Examination and for any busy practitioners who would like to review high-yield cardiology such as those in cardiology, emergency medicine, internal medicine, family practice, or even surgery.
Each section has a concise didactic followed by a questions section with an identical format to the Cardiovascular Board Examination of the American Board of Internal Medicine.This book is from the Massachusetts General Hospital’s Cardiology Division, one of the most respected cardiology programs in the world and is its first Cardiology review book.
Table of Contents:
- History and Physical Examination
- Cardiac Noninvasive Imaging: Chest Radiography, Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography of the Heart
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Chronic Coronary Artery Disease
- Lipoprotein Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Nuclear Cardiology and Exercise Stress Testing
- Cardiac Catheterization, Coronary Arteriography and Intravascular Diagnostics
- Vascular Disease and Venous Thromboembolism
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Cardiovascular Disease in Women and Pregnancy
- Basic Statistics
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Heart Failure
- Chronic and End-Stage Heart Failure
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Dilated, Restrictive/Infiltrative, and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies
- Pericardial Diseases and Hemodynamics
- Tumors of the Heart
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Supraventricular Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias and Defibrillators
- Bradycardia and Pacemakers/CRT
- Ischemic Stroke, Muscular Dystrophy and Friedreich’s Ataxia
- Coma After Cardiac Arrest: Management and Neurological Prognostication
- Infective Endocarditis, Device Infections, and Cardiac Manifestations of HIV
- Perioperative Cardiovascular Management
- Cardiac Manifestations of Rheumatologic Diseases
- Imaging Studies Section
Download MGH CARDIOLOGY BOARD REVIEW PDF:
You can easily download MGH CARDIOLOGY BOARD REVIEW PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.