In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Minor Injuries A Clinical Guide 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The first text of its kind, written by former nurse practitioner Dennis Purcell, Minor Injuries has been fully revised in its fourth edition and reorganized into a more logical structure. It provides easy-to-follow guidance on all common presentations occurring in children, adults and older patients, taking the reader through each region of the body and providing core anatomy and examination principles to support treatment decisions.
This popular text is richly illustrated throughout and will be indispensable for trainees undertaking minor injuries courses as well as practising nurses, emergency nurse practitioners, paramedics and advanced practitioners working in standalone minor injury units.
Features of Minor Injuries A Clinical Guide 4th Edition PDF:
- Simple and accessible – takes you through the body step by step
- Beautifully illustrated, now with more images (many based on the author’s own designs)
- Diagrams highlight anatomy, types of injuries, techniques such as suture, photos of examination procedures, and X-rays
- 11 videos showing examination of all limb joints, the cranial nerves, chest, neck and back
- Aligned with current NICE and SIGN guidelines
- New figures illustrating cranial nerve examination and other areas
- New case studies for each chapter on limb examination, helping readers from examination through to diagnosis and note taking
- New material on changes to the laws on X-ray requesting and on tetanus vaccination.
Download Minor Injuries A Clinical Guide 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Minor Injuries A Clinical Guide 4th Edition PDF. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].