In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference 13th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
No dental office should be without this quick-reference drug handbook! Ideal for chairside use by the entire dental team, Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference, 13th Edition provides guidelines for safe, accurate drug administration. More than 800 drug monographs make it easy to find the information most relevant to oral healthcare practitioners, including indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions, side effects, serious reactions, and dental-specific drug data. From lead editor Arthur Jeske, a well-known researcher and author on dental pharmacology, this pocket guide provides the current, concise drug information needed at the point of care.
Key features of Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference 13th Edition:
- More than 800 drug monographs include each drug’s generic name, pronunciation, brand names, drug class, controlled substances schedule, mechanism of action, uses or indications, pharmacokinetics, doses and routes of administration, side effects/adverse reactions, contraindications, precautions, drug interactions of concern to dentistry, and more.
- Durable, pocket-sized format provides essential drug information at a glance, and makes this guide ideal for chairside use.
- Detailed dental considerations at the end of each monograph include an easy-to-use, bulleted list of specific dental-related information as well as general drug information, saving you time with information that is dentistry-focused and easy to use.
- Convenient reference information in the front of the guideincludes a primer on the management of medically compromised patients, and the back of the guide includes convenient appendices on abbreviations, drugs associated with dry mouth, drugs that affect taste, oral contraceptives, preventing medication errors, and improving medication safety.
- Emphasis on oral health, prevention, and treatment from the dental hygienist’s perspective makes it easier to use drug information for patient and family education.
- Coverage of oral contraceptives provides dental information on these commonly used drugs, often known to patients only by their brand names.
- Evolve website includes more than 100 additional monographs, including new monographs on monoclonal antibodies, images of common pathologic conditions, and information on common oral complications, alternative medicine, and drugs of abuse.
- NEW! More than 70 new monographs are included on the Evolve website for newly released, FDA-approved monoclonal antibody drugs, plus up-to-date content on the latest drug therapies.
Table of Contents:
- Internet References for Additional Drug Information and Professional Guidelines
- Medication-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Individual Drug Monographs
- Drugs Associated with Dry Mouth
- Drugs That Affect Taste
- Preventing Medication Errors and Improving Medication Safety
- Oral Contraceptives
- Generic and Trade Name Index
Download Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference 13th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference 13th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.