In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of NEONATAL CARDIOLOGY 2ND EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Neonatal Cardiology present the basic aspects of embryology of the heart and a review of normal and abnormal muscle function and the clinical assessment of patients with an array of cardiac abnormalities. Beginning with a basic chapter on the principles of medical management, followed by drug therapy and post-operative care. The book concludes with a chapter on Epidemiology, Etiology, and Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease.
Neonatal Cardiology is the trusted go-to guide for pediatricians and neonatologists needing concise, practical guidance on the evaluation and management of newborns with heart disease and other cardiac functional abnormalities. Focusing on physiology, mechanics, and presentation of congenital heart disease, this full-color resource provides a succinct, yet complete overview of neonatal cardiology.
Key Features of Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF:
- Full-color presentation with new radiographic images and explanatory illustrations of normal and abnormal anatomy, blood flow patterns, and the effects of various treatment options
- Suggested readings appear at the end of each chapter for more in-depth study
- Includes coverage of: Excessive pulmonary blood flow, cyanosis, inadequate systemic perfusion, cardiomyopathies, and arrhythmias, Cardiovascular drug therapy, Neurology of congenital heart disease, and Perinatal Cardiovascular Physiology
“The illustrations are superb, with many full-color presentations and very clear radiographs and echocardiographic images….This is a well-written and concise book which has been needed to update the first edition published nearly a decade ago. It is well suited for the advanced trainee to use clinically and prepare for board exams…. it presents the essentials in a very readable and beautifully illustrated manner.”—Doody’s Review Service. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Chapter 1 Molecular and Morphogenetic Cardiac Embryology: Implications for Congenital Heart Disease
- Chapter 2 Regulation of Myocyte Contraction and Relaxation
- Chapter 3 Perinatal Cardiovascular Physiology
- Chapter 4 Prenatal Evaluation and Management
- Chapter 5 Initial Evaluation of the Newborn With Suspected Cardiovascular Disease
- Chapter 6 Approach to the Cyanotic Infant
- Chapter 7 Approach to the Infant With Excessive Pulmonary Blood Flow
- Chapter 8 Approach to the Infant With Inadequate Systemic Perfusion
- Chapter 9 Cardiomyopathies
- Chapter 10 Arrhythmias
- Chapter 11 Principles of Medical Management
- Chapter 12 Cardiovascular Drug Therapy
- Chapter 13 Care of the Postoperative Patient
- Chapter 14 Neurology of Congenital Heart Disease: Brain Development, Acquired Injury, and Neurodevelopmental Outcome
- Chapter 15 Epidemiology, Etiology, and Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease
Download Neonatal Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Neonatal cardiology 2nd edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.