In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This book and extensive video library provide a practical guide to the clinical neurological examination, an essential tool in the diagnosis of common and unusual neurological conditions encountered in the outpatient clinic and hospital ward. Primary care physicians, neurologists, and trainees preparing for certifying examinations will find this book an invaluable learning companion and essential tool for the diagnosis of neurological disorders.
Primary care physicians, neurologists, and trainees preparing for certifying examinations will find this book an invaluable learning companion and essential tool for the diagnosis of neurological disorders.
Features of Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 4th Edition:
- Each chapter covers a different condition and uses a step-by-step approach selecting those aspects of the clinical examination that are most likely to lead you to the correct diagnosis
- Over 100 video clips accessible via QR codes in the book illustrate a wide range of neurological signs
- The text is heavily illustrated with clear diagrams
- Tables are used to list the various causes of particular signs
- Key features of the neurological examination which help in reaching the correct conclusion are listed as Tips.
Table of Contents:
- 1. The wasted hand
- 2. Wrist drop
- 3. Proximal weakness of the arm(s)
- 4. Proximal weakness of the leg(s)
- 5. Foot drop
- 6. Ataxia and gait disturbance
- 7. Facial weakness
- 8. Ptosis
- 9. Abnormalities of vision or eye movement
- 10. Tremor and cerebellar signs
- 11. Other abnormal involuntary movements
- 12. Language and speech disturbance
- 13. Higher cortical function testing
- 14. Assessment of coma
- 15. Psychogenic (functional) neurological disorders
- 16. Telemedicine and the neurological examination
About the Author:
Clinical Professor, University of Sydney; Past Chairman of the Education and Training Committee of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists; Past Examiner for the Royal Australasian College of Physicians; Past Head of the Neurology Department, Westmead Hospital; Past President of the Australian Association of Neurologists, Sydney, AustraliaJoseph Jankovic MD
Professor of Neurology; Distinguished Chair in Movement Disorders; Director, Parkinson’s Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic; Co-Director, Parkinson’s Disease Research Laboratory; Past President of the Movement Disorders Society, Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA.
Download Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 4th Edition PDF Free by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].