In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Non-Interpretive Skills for Radiology PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We provide the link for educational purpose and hope you will fin this book helpful.
The only review book of its kind, David M. Yousem’s Non-Interpretive Skills prepares you for exam questions on every aspect of radiology that does not involve reading and interpreting images: communication, quality and safety, ethics, leadership, data management, business principles, analytics, statistics, and more. Ideal for residents and practitioners alike, this unique study tool contains hundreds of questions, answers, and rationales that cover the entire range of NIS content on the credentialing boards and MOC exams. Your exam preparation isn’t complete without it.
Key Features of Non-Interpretive Skills for Radiology:
- Exclusive test preparation on every NIS area, including business, ethics, safety, quality improvement, resuscitation techniques, and medications used by radiologists.
- 600 multiple-choice questions with answers and rationales provide a practical and solid foundation for exams and clinical practice.
- Author David M. Yousem, MD, MBA and his colleagues at the Johns Hopkins Department of Radiology share years of expertise in radiology education, quality assurance, and business topics.
- A single, easy-to-use source for thorough review of the NIS topics you’ll encounter on exams and in your radiology practice.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Best Practices
- 2. Communication Considerations
- 3. Core Competencies
- 4. Error Reporting and Management
- 5. Errors and Bias in Radiology
- 6. General Patient Safety Issues
- 7. Medicare Policies and Proposals
- 8. Medications and Contrast Agents in Radiology
- 9. Mediocolegal Considerations
- 10. Patient Treatment
- 11. Quality and Safety Programs
- 12. Quality Improvement Tools and Concepts
- 13. Radiation Safety
- 14. Radiology Specialty Initiatives
- 15. Statistical Tools
Download Non-Interpretive Skills for Radiology pdf:
You can easily download Non-Interpretive Skills for Radiology PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.