In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get nursing care plans right! Ackley’s Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 12th Edition helps practicing nurses and nursing students select appropriate nursing diagnoses and write care plans with ease and confidence. This convenient handbook shows you how to correlate nursing diagnoses with known information about clients on the basis of assessment findings, established medical or psychiatric diagnoses, and the current treatment plan.
Extensively revised and updated with the new 2018-2020 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, it integrates the NIC and NOC taxonomies, evidence-based nursing interventions, and adult, pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning considerations to guide your students in creating unique, individualized care plans.
Features of Nursing Diagnosis Handbook An Evidence-Guide to Planning Care PDF:
- Step-by-step instructions shows you how to use the Guide to Nursing Diagnoses and Guide to Planning Care sections to create a unique, individualized plan of care.
- UNIQUE! Provides care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis
- Promotes evidence-based interventions and rationales by including recent or classic research that supports the use of each intervention.
- Presents examples of and suggested NIC interventions and NOC outcomes in each care plan.
- 150 NCLEX exam-style review questions are available on Evolve.
- Easy-to-follow sections I and II guide you through the nursing process and selection of appropriate nursing
- Appendixes provide you with valuable information in an easy-to-access location.
- Clear, concise interventions are usually only a sentence or two long and use no more than two references.
- Safety content emphasizes what must be considered to provide safe patient care.
- Classic evidence-based references promote evidence-based interventions and rationales.
- List of Nursing Diagnosis Index on inside front cover of book for quick reference.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs allow quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- NEW! Includes comprehensive, up-to-date information on the new 2018-2020 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, complete with 17 new diagnoses.
- NEW! and UPDATED! Provides the latest NIC/NO C, interventions, and rationales for every care plan
- NEW! Section I: Gender identity discussion includes information about the caregiver’s responsibility for adapting care accordingly.
- NEW! Interventions reorganized by priority helps you quickly identify the information you’re searching for.
- NEW! Section II: Bullying, Gender Dysphoria, Medical marijuana, Military families/personnel, Opioid use/abuse, Service animals, Technology addiction, and Veterans.
- NEW! Additional clarification of use of QSEN throughout book in Section I
- NEW! Concept map creator added from Yoost textbook.
- NEW! Updated rationales include evidence-based references 5 years or less.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1025 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323551122
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323551120
- Item Weight : 3.95 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 1.25 x 10 inches.
Download Nursing Diagnosis Handbook An Evidence-Guide to Planning Care 12th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Nursing Diagnosis Handbook An Evidence-Guide to Planning Care 12th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.