In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 14th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Orthopaedic Knowledge Update® 14, edited by Leesa M. Galatz, MD, MBA, FAAOS, and Frederick M. Azar, MD, FAAOS, brings you a comprehensive synthesis of the latest clinical thinking and best practices across all orthopaedic specialty areas. OKU® 14 covers developments of the last three years with revisions and updates based on new evidence, outcomes, and innovations in the recent literature, including annotated references. Keep pace with the rapidly evolving body of orthopaedic knowledge and clinical practice with OKU’s objective, balanced coverage. Backed by clinical research, informed by practical experience, and rigorously edited by thought leaders across the orthopaedic specialties, OKU®14 is your most up-to-date resource to guide your delivery of high-quality orthopaedic patient care today.
Key Features of Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 14th Edition:
- Daily practice – enhance patient care with clinical guidelines and best practices supported by the latest evidence
- Ongoing learning – explore vast amounts of new knowledge and clinical thinking across all orthopaedic specialty areas
- First-time board certification – access information you need to know but won’t find in most textbooks
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC) – prepare with confidence with objective, unbiased coverage of key topics and concepts
Over 1,000 pages of new content, such as chapters on:
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
- Structure and Biology of Normal and Diseased Bones
- Musculoskeletal Mechanics and Kinesiology
- Applications of Three-Dimensional Technology in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Inflammation and Immunology
- Ligament Injuries of the Wrist
- Ligament Injuries to the Knee
- Articular Cartilage of the Knee
- Meniscal Pathology, Repair, and Transplant
- Sarcomas of Bone.
Download Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 14th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 14th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.