In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of OXFORD HANDBOOK OF CARDIOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The Oxford Handbook of Cardiology is written by cardiologists and cardiac surgeons provides, practical advice and background information on common cardiac conditions. It including coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, valvular and congenital heart disease, cardiomyopathies and heart failure. The book offer useful background information on diagnostic tests, management of cardiac problems in pregnancy. There are also chapters on eponymous syndromes, major cardiac trials and emergencies in cardiology.
Cardiovascular disease remains the major cause of morbidity and mortality throughout the developed world and it is also rapidly increasing in the developing world. Cardiovascular medicine and the specialty of cardiology continues to expand, and the remit of the cardiologist is forever broader with the development of new sub-specialties.
The Oxford Handbook of Cardiology is the essential quick reference guide for all trainees in cardiology and its related specialties. The new edition covering a wealth of practical advice regarding patient diagnosis and management. This handbook provide rapid access not only to the basics of cardiology, but also to up-to-date information into the more specialist areas with which they are less familiar.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Cardiology 2nd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Provides rapid access to essential clinical information for use on the wards and in the clinic
- Includes specialist sections on common diagnostic tests, management of cardiac problems in pregnancy, and cardiology in developing countries
- Assists readers in unfamiliar territory and provides the perfect aide-memoire for the basics
- Addresses all the recent key advances in the fields of interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and pharmacology
- Now more relevant to medical students and junior doctors, but still retains the level of detail required by more senior practitioners within the field
- Features a major new chapter on drugs for the heart, and includes specific sections on hypertension management and hyperlipidaemia management
- App available from the App Store, Google Play, and MedHand Bookstore.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Cardiac investigations
- Drugs for the heart
- Valvular heart disease
- Infective endocarditis
- Coronary artery disease
- Cardiac catheterization and intervention
- Heart failure
- Heart muscle diseases
- Pericardial diseases
- Invasive electrophysiology
- Congenital heart disease
- Multisystem disorders
- Cardiovascular disease in less-developed countries
- Heart disease in pregnancy
- Eponymous syndromes
- Cardiovascular emergencies
- Practical procedures
About the Author:
Dr Punit Ramrakha graduated with a 1st Class Hons. from Cambridge (MA) and Oxford University (BMBCh). He trained in General Medicine at Hammersmith Hospital, Royal Brompton Hospital, St Thomas’s Hospital and National Hospital Queen Square in London, before undertaking his cardiology training as a Registrar at the Hammersmith Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and St Mary’s Hospital, London. He did a PhD at Imperial College London and was appointed as Consultant Cardiologist in 2002, working between Hammersmith Hospital and Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust. He has been the Clinical Director for Medicine at Stoke Mandeville, the Lead for Cardiology in the Trust and is currently the Clinical Lead for Heart Failure.
Clinical Senior Lecturer and Consultant Cardiologist,
King’s College Hospital,
King’s College London, UK
Download Oxford handbook of Cardiology PDF Free:
You can easily download Oxford handbook of Cardiology PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].