Handbook of oxford are a good resources of quick information. OXFORD HANDBOOK OF PAIN MANAGEMENT is a good book of this series. In this article we share Free PDF along with quick review. You can download the PDF at the end by clicking the link.
The Oxford Handbook of Pain Management is the essential resource for all clinicians involved in the management of pain. Organised into sections dealing with basic principles of treatment, therapeutic interventions, including non-medical management of pain, and specific clinical situations.
The Handbook emphasises the multimodal treatment options available for patients with pain conditions and brings them together to provide a truly biopsychosocial approach to management. Covering both chronic and acute pain, it will help the practitioner to choose the right treatment for the right patient at the right time..
Features Of Oxford Handbook of Pain Management:
Following are the important features of this book given below;
- Comprehensive biopsychosocial approach to pain management.
- Recommended for all those involved in the management of pain, advocating a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Arranged in separate sections on the basic principles of treatment, therapeutic interventions, and specific clinical situations.
- Wide range approached to the treatment modalities, including the non-medical management of pain.
Table Of Contents:
Following are the complete chapters given below;
- Acute Pain: Basic Principles
- Acute Pain: General management techniques
- Acute Pain: Specific clinical situations
- Chronic Pain: Basic principles
- Pharmacological therapies in chronic pain
- Interventional therapies in chronic pain
- Chronic pain: Neuromodulation
- Chronic pain: Surgical techniques
- Chronic pain: Physical therapy
- Chronic pain: Psychological techniques
- Chronic pain: Specific clinical situations.
Download Oxford Handbook Of Pain Management PDF Free:
By using the link given below you can download the PDF. If download link does not work kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated you soon. You can also buy this book in hard copy from amazon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.