In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine pdf. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine provides a comprehensive, practical guide to clinicians of all backgrounds for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders across clinical specialties. Sleep medicine is encountered in almost every field of medicine yet clinical training and practical guidance is often difficult to find. This handbook is essential for all clinicians seeking a clear and concise quick-reference guide to sleep disorders in their day-to-day practice, from the GP to specialists in respiratory medicine, psychiatry, neurology and surgery. It will also provide an excellent resource for those pursuing specialist training in clinical sleep medicine.
features of Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine:
following are the features of this book given below;
- This handbook is written from a practical perspective, to guide clinical practice, rather than providing simply theoretical knowledge.
- It provides guidance from experienced clinicians across a range of specialties to provide a truly comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to sleep medicine.
- This handbook covers the full range of sleep disorders, from insomnia to very rare movement disorders, to ensure the reader has quick access to the right information whenever they need it.
Table of contents:
1. The Neurobiological Basis of Sleep, Ivana Rosenzweig
2. General Approach to Sleep Disorders, Rexford Muza
3. Diagnostic Tests in Sleep Medicine, Seán E Higgins
4. Clinical Aspects of Insomnia, Hugh Selsick, David O’Regan
5. Psychological Therapies for Insomnia, David O’Regan
6. Medical Management of Insomnia, Hugh Selsick
7. Sleep Disordered Breathing, Joerg Steier, Brian Kent
8. Sleep Disordered Breathing and its Associations, Brian Kent
9. Medical Approaches to the Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing, Adrian J. Williams
10. Dental Approaches to the Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing, Aditi Desai
11. Surgical Approaches to the Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing, Bhik Kotecha
12. Novel Appraches to the Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing, Joerg Steier
13. Restless Legs Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Guy Leschziner
14. Narcolepsy, Panagis Drakatos
15. Other Central Hypersomnias, Guy Leschziner
16. Circadian Rhythm Disorders, Alexander D. Nesbitt
17. Sleep Walking and Other NREM Parasomnias, Sofia Eriksson
18. REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder, Laura Pérez-Carbonell, Guy Leschziner
19. Other Parasomnias, Valentina Gnoni, Guy Leschziner
20. Insomnia in Children, Charlie Tyack
21. Primary Sleep Problems in the Typically Developing Child, Michael Farquhar
22. Paediatric Neurodisability and Sleep, Paul Gringras
23. Sleep and Cognition, Ivana Rosenzweig, Michelle Olaithe, Romola Bucks, Mary J. Morrell
24. Sleep and Headache Disorders, Alexander D. Nesbitt
25. Sleep and Epilepsy, Sofia Eriksson
26. Sleep and Pain, Alexander D. Nesbitt
27. Sleep and Psychiatric Disorders, Ivana Rosenzweig, Ricardo S. Osorio
28. Medications Influencing Sleep, Elaine Lyons, Grainne d’Ancona
29. Sleep, The Workplace and Driving, Michael Farquhar, Adrian Williams
About the Author:
Guy Leschziner, Consultant Neurologist; Professor of Neurology and Sleep Medicine, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals; Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London, UKProf Leschziner is a consultant neurologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals in London, where he leads the Sleep Disorders Centre, one of the UK’s only multidisciplinary sleep services. He works alongside respiratory physicians, neurologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychiatrists, psychologists, specialist pharmacists, and sleep technologists, to provide a comprehensive clinical sleep centre. He has a particular interest in broadening education and interest in sleep and neuroscience, and is the presenter of Mysteries of Sleep, and The Senses, two series for BBC Radio 4 and BBC World Service. He is also author of The Nocturnal Brain: Nightmares, Neuroscience, and the Secret World of Sleep.
Download Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine pdf free:
You can easily download Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine pdf by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.