In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of PSYCHIATRY 4TH EDITION PDF FREE. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition serves as one of the most innovative and concise books when it comes to studying human psychiatry for medical students. A very comprehensive discussion with explanations regarding the management of important psychiatric disorders encountered in day-to-day medical training inside the hospital.
Provide unprecedented learning experience combined with its patient-centered approach which enables its readers to understand their responsibilities as future clinicians. The book utilizes genuine medical case histories to allow its readers to understand the theoretical discussion based on real-life scenarios.
The Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF also offers guidelines regarding targetted history-taking (useful when dealing with psychiatric patients ) and examination and also enlightens its readers with reflections on “best practices” for state-of-the-art patient management.
Table of Content in Oxford Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF:
PART ONE: Introduction
- Introduction to Psychiatry
- The scale of the problem
- Mental disorder and you
PART TWO: Assessment
- Setting up the assessment and taking a history
- Conducting the assessment
- Thinking about diagnosis
- Thinking about etiology
- Thinking about prognosis
- Risk assessment and management
- Communicating your findings
PART THREE: Management
- General aspects of care: settings of care
- Psychiatry and the law
- Drugs and other physical treatments
- Psychological treatment
- Social treatments
- Managing acute behavioral disturbance
PART FOUR: Management of Specific Groups
- Child and adolescent psychiatry: general aspects of care
- Psychiatry of older adults
- Learning disability
- People presenting with the physical disorder
PART FIVE: The Specific Disorders
- Mood disorders
- Schizophrenia and related disorders
- Reactions to stressful experiences
- Anxiety and obsessional disorders
- Medically unexplained physical symptoms
- Delirium, dementia, and other cognitive disorders
- Eating disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Problems due to use of alcohol and other psychoactive substances
- Problems of sexuality and gender
- Personality and its disorders
- Child and adolescent psychiatry: specific disorders
PART SIX: Psychiatry and you
- Psychiatry and you
Download Psychiatry 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Psychiatry 4th edition free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.