In this following post we share PDF link of Oxford Textbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes 3rd Edition with review and features. The PDF link is given at the end section of this post. We hope that you people will find it helpful.
The indispensable guide to all aspects of clinical care, the Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes has been fully updated for its fourth edition, providing comprehensive coverage of both disciplines in a practical and concise format. Featuring new chapters on transition in endocrinology and diabetes, practical nursing considerations, and the genetics of endocrinology, and expanded sections on inherited endocrine syndromes and MEN, it retains the clear organisation and layout for ease of reference as the previous edition over a broader range of topics.
Combining authority, relevance, and reliability, this title includes new therapies and guidelines alongside ‘clinical pearl’ and ‘tricky situation’ boxes to aide readers in rare or complicated situations. This is the must-have guide for all trainees and specialist nurses in endocrinology and diabetes.
Oxford Textbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes features:
- Prepared by John Wass and Katharine Owen, Consultants, and professors of endocrinology and DM, Oxford Medical Centre of Endocrinology and Diabetes.
- Provides practical guidance on investigations and management of both common and rare conditions
- The diabetes section is fully revised with expanded and new topics included throughout the textbook-like endocrine surgery, endocrinology and aging, and obesity, as well as new topics, including intrinsic imperfections of endocrine replacement therapy, and transition to adult care.
- The section on genetics has been updated with guidance on screening, as well as a practical overview of genetic screening for non-geneticist.
- Presents significant and essential information in a concise and easily accessible format
- It guarantees that readers are up to speed with the most recent clinical treatment and practice by adhering to the most recent procedures and clinical recommendations.
- This book combines authority, relevance, and dependability. It offers novel treatments and recommendations along with “clinical pearl” and “tricky situation” sections to help readers in uncommon or difficult circumstances. This book is essential reading for all aspiring endocrinologist nurses and trainees.
- In both the endocrinology and diabetes sections, advice has been included on difficult clinical decisions, tricky issues, and clinical pearls in the relevant sections, in addition to COVID 19.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Thyroid
Chapter 2 Pituitary
Chapter 3 Adrenal
Chapter 4 Reproductive endocrinology
Chapter 5 Endocrinology in pregnancy
Chapter 6 Calcium and bone metabolism
Chapter 7 Paediatric endocrinology
Chapter 8 Neuroendocrine disorders
Chapter 9 Inherited endocrine syndromes and MEN
Chapter 10 Endocrine surgery
Chapter 11 Endocrinology and ageing
Chapter 12 Endocrinology aspects of other clinical or physiological situations
Chapter 13 Diabetes
Chapter 14 Lipids and hyperlipidaemia
Chapter 15 Obesity
About the Author:
Helen Turner’s main research interests are pathophysiology and management of pituitary tumours. She also runs the adult Turner’s Syndrome clinic at the Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology, and Metabolism as well as being the clinical lead for governance. She has an active interest in legal issues relevant to medical care.
John Wass is the Professor of Endocrinology at Oxford University and was Head of the Department of Endocrinology at the Oxford Centre of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism until 2012.His research interests include all pituitary tumours, especially acromegaly, adrenal disease, angiogenesis in endocrinology, and the genetics of osteoporosis and thyroid disease. He has published extensively in both books and journals and has been president of the European Federation of Endocrine Societies and Chairman of the Society of Endocrinology. He received the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Pituitary Society in 2017, and was awarded the Distinguished Physician of the Year Award by the American Endocrine Society in 2015.
Download Oxford Textbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes 3rd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Oxford Textbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the download button given below. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.