In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of PARK’S PEDIATRICS CARDIOLOGY FOR PRACTITIONERS PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners is a comprehensive book and provides the practical guidance you need to diagnose and manage children with congenital and acquired heart disease. Its content is essential for the ever-changing field of pediatric cardiology. The fully revised 6th edition offer well presented knowledge from history and physical examination through preventative treatment and the management of special problems.
It incorporates all of the latest concepts in cardiology, distilled in a way that is understandable to pediatricians, family practitioners, NPs, and PAs alike. A concise reference book; Students and clinician; practicing Pediatric cardiology will continue to find Park’s Pediatric Cardiology book to be easy to read and refer for the precise information readily.
Features of Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 7th Edition PDF:
- Apply the latest knowledge and methods with coverage of surgical techniques in pediatric cardiology, the application of interventional non-surgical techniques, blood pressure standards, and cardiac arrhythmia treatments.
- Easily grasp the latest techniques with helpful line drawings throughout.
- Select the best approaches for your patients with extensive coverage of special problems, including congestive heart failure and syncope.
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic and therapeutic advances in pediatric cardiology. Every topic and chapter has been revised and updated to reflect the latest medical and surgical treatments for all congenital and acquired heart diseases. New surgical approaches, including hybrid procedures, have been updated. A special focus has been placed on noninvasive imaging techniques, normative blood pressure standards, suggested approaches to pediatric hypertension, detection and management of lipid abnormalities as recommended by the Expert Panel, pediatric arrhythmias (including long QT syndrome), and much more.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
M.K. Kim was born in Seoul, Korea and moved to U.S. after graduation from high school. He obtained B.S. degree in physics and mathematics from U.C.L.A. (1979) and Ph.D. in physics from U.C. Berkeley (1986). After two and half years as a postdoctoral fellow at SRI International in Menlo Park, CA, he moved to Michigan for an assistant professor position at Wayne State University (1988). In 1995, he moved to Florida for an associate professor position at University of South Florida, where he has since been and became a full professor in 2004.
His research interests are in the development of novel imaging techniques of digital holography using coherent and incoherent lights and applications ranging from biomedical microscopy, ophthalmology, metrology, and to astronomy. In 2010, he was elected a Fellow of the Optical Society of America, and became a Senior Member of SPIE in 2013.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Part 1. Basic Tools in Routine Evaluation of Cardiac Patients
- History Taking
2. Physical Examination
4. Chest Radiography
Part 2. Special Tools in Evaluation of Cardiac Patients
5. Noninvasive Imaging Tools
6. Other Noninvasive Investigation Tools
7. Invasive Procedures
Part 3. Pathophysiology
8. Fetal and Perinatal Circulation
9. Pathophysiology of Left-to-Right Shunt Lesions
10. Pathophysiology of Obstructive and Valvular Regurgitation Lesions
11. Pathophysiology of Cyanotic Congenital Heart Defects
Part 4. Specific Congenital Heart Defects
12. Left-to-Right Shunt Lesions
13. Obstructive Lesions
14. Cyanotic Congenital Heart Defects
15. Miscellaneous Congenital Cardiac Conditions
16. Vascular Ring
17. Chamber Localization and Cardiac Malposition
Part 5. Acquired Heart Disease
18. Primary Myocardial Disease
19. Cardiovascular Infections
20. Acute Rheumatic Fever
21. Valvular Heart Disease
22. Cardiac Tumors
23. Cardiovascular Involvement in Systemic Diseases
Part 6. Arrhythmias and Atrioventricular
24. Cardiac Arrhythmias
25. Disturbances of Atrioventricular Conduction
26. Cardiac Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Children
Part 7. Special Problems
27. Congestive Heart Failure
28. Systemic Hypertension
29. Pulmonary Hypertension
30. Child with Chest Pain
33. Dyslipidemia and Other Cardiovascular Risk Factors
34. Athletes with Cardiac Problems
35. Cardiac Transplantation
Appendix A. Miscellaneous
Appendix B. Blood Pressure Values
Appendix C. Cardiovascular Risk Factors
Appendix D. Normal Echocardiographic Values
Appendix E. Drugs Used in Pediatric Cardiology
Download Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 7th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.