In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Pediatric Imaging:The Essentials PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Master the key concepts that are critical to the practice of pediatric radiology! Ideal as a quick refresher for experienced radiologists as well as an efficient learning tool for residents, this new text puts indispensable information at your fingertips in a practical, high-yield format. More than 1,300 superb illustrations highlight the “essentials” of the field – information that is vital to understanding the wide variety of pathologies seen in pediatric imaging.
Features of Pediatric Imaging:The Essentials:
- Detailed imaging studies, including radiography, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, CT, MRI, and ultrasound, accompany concise guidance on the primary pathologies that affect children.
- Recent updates on disease classification systems and new terminology keep you up to date, and clinical management strategies and the purpose of diagnostic imaging protocols ensure that you can apply what you’re learned in practice.
- Coverage of every essential area of pediatric radiology , including upper and lower airway obstruction, congenital lung lesions, chest trauma, upper GI obstruction, abdominal wall disorders, congenital urinary tract abnormalities, multicystic renal disease, skeletal trauma, bone and soft tissue tumors, vascular and traumatic brain injury, and much more.
- Learning objectives and summary points in each chapter help you focus your study, references are provided for further in-depth learning, and information is subdivided within organ systems, consistent with the resident curriculum set forth by the Society for Pediatric Radiology.
- Over 100 multiple-choice questions, all consistent with current certification exams, reinforce important concepts and facilitate self-assessment.
- Perfect for practicing radiologists, pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric surgeons, family practitioners, fellows, and residents on clinical rotations.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Download Pediatric Imaging:The Essentials PDF Free:
You can easily download Pediatric Imaging:The Essentials PDF. by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.