In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get the pharmacology guidance proven to help aspiring nurses succeed on the NCLEX and later as a professional nurse. Using a streamlined prototype approach, an emphasis on nursing care, plus a wealth of other trademark features, Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach, 10th Edition makes it easy for you to really understand pharmacology. Prototype drug charts summarize the need-to-know information about key drugs, including dosage, side effects, interactions, and more. Images of current drug package labels reinforce your understanding of text content using relevant, true-to-life learning. Bulleted nursing process summaries relate nursing care to drug therapy in addition to highlighting patient teaching, patient safety, and relevant cultural content.
Finally, the unique and thorough drug calculations section features math review as well as step-by-step instructions for drug calculations using the four general methods of dosage calculation. All in all this text has all the tools you need to better understand the complicated subject of pharmacology.
Features of Pharmacology A patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach 10th Edition PDF:
- UNIQUE! Prototype drug charts provide easy access to key information for representative drugs, including dosages, contraindications, drug-lab-food interactions, pharmacokinetics, and more.
- UNIQUE! Extensive chapter on drug calculations presents six methods of dosage calculation, providing a helpful review and supplement to a dosage calculations textbook.
- UNIQUE! Nursing process summaries highlight important nursing considerations within the framework of the nursing process.
- Consistent RN-standard chapter pedagogy includes: online learning resources on the companion Evolve website, objectives, and outline.
- Critical thinking case studies challenge you to apply your knowledge and analytical skills to realistic patient scenarios. Answer guidelines are provided on the Evolve website.
- Application-level NCLEX study questions include at least one alternate-format question included per chapter.
- Chapter on safety and quality discusses medication errors, specific nursing measures to promote safety, National Patient Safety Goals, and many other safety issues and concerns.
- Prioritization coverage throughout the text helps you learn to prioritize nursing care and differentiate need-to-know from nice-to-know content.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated drug content reflects the very latest FDA drug approvals, withdrawals, and therapeutic uses, as well as corresponding updated nursing content.
- NEW! New nursing concepts have been added to the nursing processes to further support conceptual learning and higher-level thinking.
- NEW! New chapter on pharmacogenetics details how a patient’s genetic makeup may affect his or her response to drugs.
- NEW! Additional student review questions have been added to thoroughly prepare you for the growing pharmacology coverage on the NCLEX Exam.
- NEW! Updated antihypertensive guidelines (published in November 2017) ensure you are up to date on the latest best practices regarding drugs used to treat high blood pressure.
- NEW! Updated nursing processes have been added for more consistency from chapter to chapter.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 848 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323642470
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323642477
- Item Weight : 4.54 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.3 x 10.8 inches.
Download Pharmacology A patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach 10th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Pharmacology A patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach 10th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.