In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Pharmacology and the Nursing Process PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get the perfect blend of pharmacology, prioritization, and nursing process information. As one of the best-selling nursing pharmacology books on the market, Pharmacology and the Nursing Process focuses on the key information you need to safely and effectively administer medications.
The 9th Edition features clearly written updated drug content reflecting the latest FDA drug approvals, withdrawals, and therapeutic uses. Hundreds of full-color illustrations detail how drugs work in the body and depict key steps in administration. As in previous editions, the text includes thoughtful learning strategies, simple language, a wealth of student-friendly features and innovative learning aids, and QSEN callouts. Along with its integrated NCLEX® preparation and instructor resources, you won’t find a more complete pharmacology text on the market.
Features of Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 9th Edition PDF:
- Focus on need-to-know content uses a “key drug” approach to help you focus on the most important information.
- Focus on the nursing process helps you learn to prioritize nursing care to focus on the most essential assessments, nursing diagnoses, interventions, and evaluation/outcome criteria.
- Focus on prioritization includes prioritized nursing diagnoses along with corresponding prioritization of goals and outcomes, to help you learn to connect nursing diagnoses to goals and outcomes.
- Additional QSEN coverage incorporates more QSEN information throughout the text.
- Applicable QSEN competencies added to text case study titles
- Collaboration and teamwork content added to selected case studies
- Addition of new Safety: What Went Wrong? case studies
- Explanation of QSEN initiatives as it relates to safety and quality of patient care is included in the Medication Errors chapter
- Improved readability is aided by more friendly, direct-address language; shorter sentences; simplified language (where appropriate); and much more.
- An extensive Photo Atlas of Drug Administration features more than 100 step-by-step illustrations depicting key steps in drug administration for various routes of drug administration.
- UNIQUE! QSEN focus highlights those aspects of the book ― such as boxes, tips, case studies, and other content ― that correlate with the QSEN competencies.
- Popular key drug approach focuses on the need-to-know content for safe clinical practice and uses a streamlined approach to drug indications, emphasizing only the most common or serious adverse effects.
- Integrated NCLEX® Examination preparation includes seven NCLEX Examination review questions in every chapter, with at least one alternate-format item per chapter.
- Thorough application of the nursing process is addressed in each chapter to help you learn how to prioritize nursing care to focus on the most essential assessments, nursing diagnoses, interventions, and evaluation/outcome criteria.
- Colorful and consistent learner-friendly format utilizes a variety of tables and practical body systems organization to help you integrate pharmacology content with what you are learning in medical-surgical and adult health nursing courses.
- Large collection of student-friendly learning aids includes approachable text elements such as:
- Cartoon-illustrated learning strategies covering study, time management, and test-taking tips related to studying pharmacology.
- Drug profiles highlighting specific information on commonly-used agents.
- Case studies that help bring patients to life and promote critical thinking skills.
- Dosages tables providing instant access to dosages, routes, and indications for individual drugs.
- Key points summarizing key pharmacology and nursing content in each chapter.
- Critical thinking and prioritization questions encourage you to think on a deeper level.
- More than 250 full-color photos and illustrations show how drugs work in the body and how to administer medications safely and effectively.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated drug content reflects the very latest FDA drug approvals, withdrawals, and therapeutic uses, as well as corresponding updated nursing content
- NEW! UNIQUE! Many new images in Photo Atlas of Drug Information included to accompany difficult concepts.
- NEW! Inclusion of more student practice questions helps you better comprehend complex concepts.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Linda Lilley, RN, PhD, is University Professor and Associate Professor Emeritus at the School of Nursing at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia.
Shelly Collins, PharmD, has decades of clinical experience in which she has been responsible for overseeing system-wide pharmaceutical safety.
Julie S. Snyder, MSN, RN-BC, teaches at the School of Nursing at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia and works in the clinical field as well, enabling her to bring comprehensive insight to the book.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 954 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323529496
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323529495
- Item Weight : 4.19 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.3 x 10.8 inches
Download Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 9th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 9th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.