In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Pharmacology for the Surgical Technologist 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This edition adds coverage of next-generation antibiotics, new technology in orthopedics, advances in cataract surgery, and more ― plus a full-color design and expanded art program. An Evolve companion website lets you practice drug calculations. Written by experienced Surgical Technology educators Katherine Snyder and Chris Keegan, this book covers all areas of pharmacology that are designated in the Core Curriculum for Surgical Technology, 6th Edition.
Learn with the most trusted pharmacology text written specifically for surgical technologists! Pharmacology for the Surgical Technologist, 4th Edition ensures that as an integral member of the operating room team, you have an in-depth understanding of surgical medications. It covers everything from basic conversions, terminology, and calculations to anesthesia and medications used for perioperative care.
Features of Pharmacology for the Surgical Technologist 4th Edition:
- Coverage of pharmacology meets the needs of the Surgical Technologist and includes all areas designated in the Core Curriculum for Surgical Technology, 6th Edition.
- Chapter study questions help you measure your knowledge and apply it to practice, and serve as a review tool for classroom and certification exams.
- Clinical features include Tech Tips from experts, Caution boxes with drug alerts to help prevent potential patient harm, and Notes simplifying difficult concepts.
- Insight boxes provide in-depth, cutting-edge information about a specific product, procedure, or process.
- Concise three-part organization makes it easier to understand 1) the foundations of pharmacology, mathematics, and drug administration, 2) applications of pharmacology to the surgical environment, and 3) preoperative medications, types of anesthesia, and emergency situations.
- Evolve companion website includes exercises allowing you to practice math calculations, as well as drug monographs from Mosby’s Essential Drugs for Surgical Technology.
- Advanced Practice boxes provide information and advice on issues and applications that help you advance to the role of Surgical Assistant.
- Trusted authors Kathy Snyder and Chris Keegan bring more than 50 years of combined experience, and provide the information you need to succeed in the classroom, on the certification exam, and in the operating room.
- Learning Objectives in each chapter list the key content you should master and provide a useful study tool in preparing for examinations.
- NEW! Coverage of hot topics includes next-generation antibiotics, new technology involving orthopedic surgery, advances in cataract surgery, and more.
- NEW! Now in full color, an expanded art program helps you visualize concepts in anatomy and physiology, medications, equipment, and procedures.
- NEW! A comprehensive glossary supports key terms that are highlighted in the text.
- NEW! Make It Simple boxes review and break down medical terminology.
About the Author:
You might like other Medical book:
Download Pharmacology for the Surgical Technologist 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Pharmacology for the Surgical Technologist 4th Edition PDF. by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.