In this post we have shared an overview and download link of PHARMACY CALCULATIONS FOR PHARMACY TECHNICIAN PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get the pharmacology guidance proven to help aspiring nurses succeed on the NCLEX and later as a professional nurse. Using a streamlined prototype approach, an emphasis on nursing care, plus a wealth of other trademark features.
Features of Pharmacy Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians: Master Calculations The Safe & Easy Way Without Formulas PDF:
- As with any subject, you must master some basic material before you can tackle the main subject. The following topics are cover in Unit 1.
- Unit 2 covers a few subjects which you may or may not need, depending on your school and/or practice.
- Converting between the various units of measurements used in pharmacy is an essential skill and mastering this unit will set you up for success in the more complex calculations.
- This unit starts by covering the terminology then moves on to the various ways to set up and solve the problems. Three levels of problems follow, starting with easy, one-step problems, and moving on to more complex problems.
- As with the dosage calculation unit, this unit starts off with the basics then moves on to calculations, starting with easy calculations and progressing to more complex calculations.
- As a pharmacy technician, you will encounter drugs expressed in a percent strength every day and it is important that you master this unit.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
This book is divided into eight units containing 33 chapters and over 400 practice problems.
Unit 1: Essential Skills
- The Metric System
- Apothecary/Avoirdupois/Household Systems
- Dimensional Analysis and Ratio Proportion
- Rounding Numbers
Unit 2: Auxiliary Subjects
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Roman Numerals
Unit 3: Unit Conversions
- Unit Conversions-The Basics
- Unit Conversions Within the Metric System
- Unit Conversions Within the Household System
- Unit Conversions Between Metric, Household and Apothecary
- Unit Conversions Involving Hours and Minutes
Unit 4: Dosage Calculations
- Dosage Calculations-The Basics
- Dosage Calculations Levels 1, 2, and 3
- Body Surface Area Dosing Calculations
Unit 5: IV Flow Rate Calculations
- IV Flow Rate Calculations-The Basics
- IV Flow Rate Calculations Level 1 and 3
- IV Flow Rate Adjustments
Unit 6: Percent and Ratio Strength Calculations
- Percent Strength
- Percent Error
- Ratio Strength
Unit 7: Concentrations/Dilutions/Reconstitution Calculations
- Concentrations and Dilutions
- Powder Volume Calculations
- Serial Dilution
Unit 8: Miscellaneous Subjects
- Milliequivalent Calculations
- Temperature Conversion Calculations
- Pharmacy Calculation Puzzles
- Self-Assessment Exam.
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2020 50th Edition PDF
Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF
Download Pharmacy Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians PDF free:
You can easily download Pharmacy Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply