In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Remington and Klein’s Infectious Diseases of the Fetus and Newborn Infant 8th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Infectious Diseases of the Fetus and Newborn Infant, written and edited by Drs. Remington, Klein, Wilson, Nizet, and Maldonado, remains the definitive source of information in this field. The 8th edition of this authoritative reference provides the most up-to-date and complete guidance on infections found in utero, during delivery, and in the neonatal period in both premature and term infants.
There is Special attention is given to the prevention and treatment of these diseases found in developing countries as well as the latest findings about new antimicrobial agents, gram-negative infections and their management, and recommendations for immunization of the fetus/mother. Nationally and internationally recognized in immunology and infectious diseases, new associate editors Nizet and Maldonado bring new insight and fresh perspective to the book.
Features of Remington and Klein’s Infectious Diseases of the Fetus and Newborn Infant 8th Edition:
- Form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible using evidence-based recommendations and expert guidance from world authorities.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to a consistent, highly user-friendly format now featuring a full-color design with hundreds of illustrations, and fresh perspectives from six new authoritative chapter lead authors.
- Stay on the cutting edge of your field with new and improved chapters including: obstetric factors associated with infections of the fetus and newborn infant; human milk; borella infections; tuberculosis; bordetella pertussis and other bordetella sp infections; herpes simplex; toxoplasmosis; pneumocystis and other less common fungal infections; and healthcare-associated infections in the nursery
- Keep up with the most relevant topics in fetal/neonatal infectious disease including new antimicrobial agents, gram- negative infections and their management, and recommendations for immunization of the fetus/mother.
- Overcome clinical challenges in developing countries where access to proper medical care is limited.
Table of Contents:
Section I: General Information
1. Current Concepts of Infections of the Fetus and Newborn Infant
2. Neonatal Infections: A Global Perspective
3. Obstetric Factors Associated with Infections of the Fetus and Newborn Infant
4. Developmental Immunology and Role of Host Defenses in Fetal and Neonatal Susceptibility to Infection
5. Human Milk
Section II: Bacterial Infections
6. Bacterial Sepsis and Meningitis
7. Bacterial Infections of the Respiratory Tract
8. Bacterial Infections of the Bones and Joints
9. Bacterial Infections of the Urinary Tract
10. Focal Bacterial Infections
11. Microorganisms Responsible for Neonatal Diarrhea
12. Group B Streptococcal Infections
14. Staphylococcal Infections
15. Gonococcal Infections
17. Borella Infections: Lyme Disease and Relapsing Fever
19. Chlamydia Infections
20. Mycoplasmal Infections
21. Bordetella pertussis and Other Bordetella spp. Infections
Section III: Viral Infections
22. Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome in the Infant
23. Varicella, Measles, and Mumps
25. Enterovirus and Parechovirus Infections
27. Herpes Simplex Virus Infections
28. Human Parvovirus
30. Less Common Viral Infections
Section IV: Protozoan, Helminth, and Fungal Infections
32. Malaria and Less Common Protozoan and Helminth Infections
34. Pneumocystis and Other Less Common Fungal Infections
Section V: Diagnosis and Management
35. Healthcare-Associated Infections in the Nursery
36. Laboratory Aids for Diagnosis of Neonatal Sepsis
37. Clinical Pharmacology of Antiinfective Drugs
38. Prevention of Fetal and Early Life Infections Through Maternal-Neonatal Immunization
- Language : English.
- Hardcover : 1272 pages .
- Item Weight : 7.58 pounds.
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 2 x 11 inches.
Download Remington and Klein’s Infectious Diseases of the Fetus and Newborn Infant 8th Edition PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Click here to Download PDF
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.