In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Review of Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Using a streamlined, highly illustrated format, Review of Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition, provides essential information on more than 40 topics found on in-service, board, and MOC exams, as well as the challenges you face in everyday practice. Bulleted text, detailed illustrations, and easy-to-digest lists help you quickly find and retain information, while self-assessment sections prepare you for exams and help you identify areas needing further study. It’s an ideal resource for residents and fellows, as well as medical students, attending physicians, and others interested in plastic surgery.
Features of Review of Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF:
- Covers the material you need to know for certification and recertification, from basic science to clinical knowledge in plastic surgery, including subspecialty topics.
- Uses a high-yield, easy-to-navigate format, making it perfect for exam study as well as a quick review before rounds.
- Allows you to test your mastery of the material with board-style self-assessment questions and answers, now fully updated for the second edition.
- Presents the full range of plastic surgery topics in unique, bulleted lists for efficient, effective study.
- Helps you visualize key content with online videos and superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Anesthesia, Practice Management, Patient Safety, and Coding
- 2 Principles of Surgery, Trauma, Transplantation, and Critical Care
- 3 Head and Neck Anatomy and Facial Palsy
- 4 Head and Neck Cancer, Odontogenic Tumors, and Vascular Anomalies
- 5 Craniofacial Trauma
- 6 Craniosynostosis and Craniofacial Syndromes
- 7 Clefts and Orthognathic Surgery
- 8 Ear Reconstruction
- 9 Breast Anatomy, Embryology, and Congenital Defects
- 10 Breast Cancer and Breast Reconstruction
- 11 Noncancer Breast Surgery
- 12 Trunk Reconstruction and Pressure Sores
- 13 Peripheral Nerve Injuries, Brachial Plexus, and Compression Neuropathies
- 14 Lower Extremity Reconstruction and Lymphedema
- 15 Congenital Hand Disorders
- 16 Hand Masses, Vascular Disorders, and Dupuytren’s Contracture
- 17 Hand Fractures and Dislocations
- 18 Nail-Bed Injuries, Soft-Tissue Amputations, and Replantation
- 19 Carpal Injuries and Hand Arthritis
- 20 Tendon Injuries and Reconstruction
- 21 Wound Healing and Tissue Expansion
- 22 Soft-Tissue and Hand Infections
- 23 Burns and Burn Reconstruction
- 24 Benign Skin Conditions and Skin Disorders
- 25 Malignant Skin Conditions
- 26 Grafts, Flaps and Microsurgery
- 27 Eyelid Anatomy, Reconstruction, and Blepharoplasty
- 28 Rhinoplasty and Nasal Reconstruction
- 29 Rhytidectomy and Neck Rejuvenation
- 30 Body Contouring and Suction-Assisted Lipectomy
- 31 Injectables, Skin Resurfacing, Lasers, and Hair Restoration
- 32 Appendix Q&A
About the Author:
Download Review of Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Review of Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF. by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].