In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Review of Sleep Medicine 4th Edition pdf. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Successfully review sleep medicine whether you plan to improve your sleep medicine competency skills or prepare for the Sleep Medicine Certification Exam with this expanded review-and-test workbook that includes more than 1,400 interactive questions and answers online. Now in full color throughout, Review of Sleep Medicine, 4th Edition, by Dr. Alon Y. Avidan, features a new, high-yield format designed to help you make the most of your study time, using figures, polysomnography tracings, EEG illustrations, sleep actigraphy and sleep diaries, tables, algorithms, and key points to explain challenging topics. The text is fully searchable online and features hundreds of interactive questions and answers in study and timed practice modes, making this the ideal resource for ABSM exam preparation.
features of Review of Sleep Medicine 4th Edition:
following are the features of this book;
- Includes concise summaries of all aspects of sleep medicine clinical summaries from epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostic techniques, treatment strategies and prognostic implications.
- Provides a library of assessment questions with comprehensive explanations to help you identify the reasoning behind each answer and think logically about the problems.
- Offers the expertise of a multidisciplinary global team of experts including sleep researchers, multispecialty sleep clinicians, and educators. The unique strength of this educational resource is its inclusion of all sleep subspecialties from neurology to pulmonary medicine, psychiatry, internal medicine, clinical psychology, and Registered Polysomnographic Technologists.
- Perfect for sleep medicine practitioners, sleep medicine fellows and trainees, allied health professionals, nurse practitioners, sleep technologists, and other health care providers as review tool, quick reference manual, and day-to-day resource on key topics in sleep medicine.
Table of Contents:
Section I: Sleep Medicine Exam Preparation
1. Introduction to Sleep Medicine
Section II: Highlights of Normal Sleep
2. Sleep Phylogenic Evolution and Ontogeny
3. Normal Human Sleep Wake Patterns
4. Highlights of Sleep Neuroscience
5. Normal Sleep Physiology (Including Respiratory and Cardiac Physiology)
6. Genetics in Sleep Medicine
7. Introduction to Evaluation Tools Used in Sleep Medicine
8. An Overview of Polysomnography
9. Sleep Stage Scoring
Section III: Synopsis of Sleep Disorders
10. Sleep Deprivation
11. The Insomnias
12. Narcolepsy and Hypersomnias of Central Origin: Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Treatment
13. Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders: Clinical Features and Evaluation
14. Treatment of Sleep-Disordered Breathing
15. Circadian Rhythm Disorders
16. Diagnosis and Treatment of Parasomnias
17. Sleep-Related Movement Disorders
18. Overview of Electrocephalography and Epilepsy
19. Sleep and Neurological Disorders
20. Sleep and Psychiatric Disorders
21. Sleep in Medical Disorders and Special Populations
22. Pediatric Sleep-Wake Disorders
23. Synopsis of Geriatric Sleep Disorders
24. Cardiac Monitoring and Scoring in Polysomnography
25. Pharmacotherapy of Common Sleep Promoting Agents
26. Medication Effects on Sleep
27. Overview of Sleep Practive Parameters
Section IV: Testing Knowledge in Sleep Medicine: Practice Exams
28. Mechanism and Disorders of Circadian Physiology
29. Tools in Clinical Sleep Medicine
30. Practice Examination—Pediatric Sleep Disorders
31. Cardiology in Sleep Medicine
32. Pulmonary Sleep Clinical Case Studies
33. Psychiatry Clinical Case Studies
34. Insomnia Clinical Pearls and Case Studies
35. Neurology in Sleep Medicine: Polysomnography Case-Based Assessment
36. Hypersomnia Case Studies
37. Clinical Cases: Circadian Rhythm Sleep-Wake Disorders
38. REM and Non-REM Parasomnias
39. Seizures and Sleep
40. Sleep Related Movement Disorders
41. Sleep and Medical Disorders, and Special Populations
42. Sleep Pharmacology
43. Polysomnography Pearls
44. Sleep Stage Scoring
46. The Use of Statistics in Sleep Medicine—Exam Questions
47. Knowing your Sleep Practice Parameters
48. Quality Measures in Sleep Medicine
49. Normal Sleep Patterns
50. Mechanisms of Sleep Neuroscience
About the Author:
Alon Y. Avidan, MD, MPH
Dr. Avidan is Professor of Neurology & Vice Chair, UCLA Department of Neurology, where he also serves as Director of the UCLA Sleep Disorders Center. He completed his Neurology Residency at the Georgetown University Medical Center, and Fellowship in Sleep Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic. He was recently the 2014 American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Excellence in Education Award, for career contributions to education in sleep medicine.
Download Review of Sleep Medicine 4th Edition pdf free:
You can easily download Review of Sleep Medicine 4th Edition pdf by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.