In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get the tools and skills you need to prepare for the NCLEX! Often called the ‘the best NCLEX exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 8th Editionhas been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent test plan. This new edition includes 5,200 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online.
A companion Evolve website includes thousands of questions that allow you to decide how you want to practice! Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only Silvestri includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the clinical judgment skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices and test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, this is THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation.
Features Of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition PDF:
Here is the over view of some prime features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF:
- Over 5,200 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
- 75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Inclusion of all alternate item format questions covers multiple response, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to give students practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- Presents introductory chapters on preparation guidance for the NCLEX-RN, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-RN from a new graduate’s experience.
- UNIQUE! Audio review summaries on pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance are found on the Evolve companion site.
- Expanded coverage of delegation, prioritization, and triage/disaster management in the practice questions reflect the areas of increased emphasis on the NCLEX exam.
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option
- UNIQUE! Priority concepts call-outs highlight specific concepts related to nursing practice. Concepts have been updated to reflect the latest Giddens: Concepts for Nursing Practice text.
- UNIQUE! More Priority Nursing Action boxes communicate new and pertinent content.
- Mnemonics included where appropriate throughout the text.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content incorporates clinical updates and reflects the latest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- NEW! Clinical Judgment Situations test critical thinking skills and feature Next Generation NCLEX item types to assist in applying the skill of clinical judgment.
- NEW! UPDATED! Bioterrorism content includes information on nuclear radiation.
- Several NEW prioritizing questions test prioritizing skills.
- NEW! Pharmacology classifications code with practice questions helps you to focus on specific medication classes.
- NEW! Special Populations chapter focuses on nursing care of special and vulnerable populations.
- NEW! Complex Care chapter includes information on sepsis, shock, sedation, critical care nursing interventions, and more.
- NEW! Health Problem code with every practice question helps you to focus your study on particular topics.
- NEW! Anemia section added to the Oncological and Hematological Problems chapter.
- NEW! Systematic case scenario helps you focus on applying health and physical assessment concepts.
Table of Contents:
Following are the complete contents of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination.
UNIT 1: NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation
UNIT 2: Issues in Nursing
UNIT 3: Nursing Sciences
UNIT 4: Fundamental Skills
UNIT 5: Growth and Development Across the Life Span
UNIT 6: Maternity Nursing
UNIT 7: Pediatric Nursing
UNIT 8: Integumentary Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 9: Hematological and Oncological Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 10: Endocrine Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 11: Gastrointestinal Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 12: Respiratory Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 13: Cardiovascular Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 14: Renal and Urinary Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 15: Eye and Ear Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 16: Neurological Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 17: Musculoskeletal Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 18: Immune Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 19: Mental Health Disorders of the Adult Client
UNIT 20: Comprehensive Test.
About the Author:
Angela Silvestri is a well-known nurse educator, researcher, and author. She has been teaching and working in university administrative roles for the past 10 years at all levels of nursing education.
Download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition PDF Free:
Download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF latest edition free by using our direct download link.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.