In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Schmidek and Sweet: Operative Neurosurgical Techniques 2-Volume Set: Indications 7th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Schmidek and Sweet has been an indispensable reference for neurosurgery training and practice for nearly 50 years, and the 7th Edition of Operative Neurosurgical Techniques continues this tradition of excellence. A new editorial board led by editor-in-chief Dr. Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, along with more than 330 internationally acclaimed contributors, ensures that readers stay fully up to date with rapid changes in the field. New chapters, surgical videos, and quick-reference features throughout make this edition a must-have resource for expert procedural guidance for today’s practitioners.
Features of Schmidek and Sweet: Operative Neurosurgical Techniques 2-Volume Set: Indications 7th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Discusses indications, operative techniques, complications, and results for nearly every routine and specialized procedure for brain, spinal, and peripheral nerve problems in adult patients.
- Covers the latest techniques and knowledge in deep brain stimulation for epilepsy, movement disorders, dystonia, and psychiatric disorders; surgical management of blast injuries; invasive electrophysiology in functional neurosurgery; and interventional management of cerebral aneurysms and arterio-venous malformations.
- Includes new chapters on bypass techniques in vascular disease, previously coiled aneurysms, CSF diversion procedures, surgical management of posterior fossa cystic and membranous obstruction, laser-ablation techniques, and brain stem tumors.
- Explores hot topics such as wide-awake surgery and ventriculo-peritoneal, ventriculoatrial and ventriculo-pleural shunts.
- Provides detailed visual guidance with more than 1,600 full-color illustrations and 50 procedural videos.
- Contains quick-reference boxes with surgical pearls and complications.
About the Author:
Download Schmidek and Sweet: Operative Neurosurgical Techniques 2-Volume Set: Indications 7th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Schmidek and Sweet: Operative Neurosurgical Techniques 2-Volume Set: Indications 7th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply