In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Shaaban Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology, third edition, is an invaluable resource for general radiologists, specialized radiologists, gynecologists, and trainees anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s gynecologic imaging. Drs. Akram Shaaban, Douglas Rogers, Jeffrey Olpin, and their team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of pathologic entities to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
Main features of Shaaban Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology:
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on gynecologic imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 2,500 illustrations that illustrate the correlation between ultrasound (including 3D), sonohysterography, hysterosalpingography, MR, PET/CT, and gross pathology images, plus an additional 1,000 digital images online
- Features updates from cover to cover on uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and ovarian cysts/tumors; rare diagnoses; and a completely rewritten section on the pelvic floor
- Reflects updates to new TNM and WHO classifications, Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) staging, and American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) TMM staging and prognostic groups
- Begins each section with a review of normal anatomy and variants featuring extensive full-color illustrations
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care.
About the Author:
Download Shaaban Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology PDF Free:
You can easily download Shaaban Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.